Search results

1. Flag farming discussion

Annnnnnnnd another reason why those who pay money to play this game will stop paying you money. Good business model :)
  2. w59 opening feedback

This is me, suggesting it comes back. Although I'm never playing another world again so take my suggestions as you wish :D
  3. w59 opening feedback

Will there ever be another world where you can send support to members outside of your tribe?
  4. Rebalance World Achievements

Hello, I think it would be helpful to review the current set of achievements as getting gold in some of them are literally not possible on the US server. The few I noticed: Brothers in Arms: To get gold you need to be a member of a tribe for 360 days. When was the last time a world lasted that...
  5. W59

Night mode on US server might help cut down on the number of co players. I know some players only co play to defend their account from those in other continents who play on the US server
  6. Changelog 8.277 feedback

Thank you for your commitment to the community Kawoni. I do appreciate what you try to do for us!
  7. Changelog 8.277 feedback

Not gonna lie, I kinda hate that you can no longer use steam and browser at the same time. I don't see the point of making such a change and this is the icing on the cake to make me never want to play this game again. it's been going downhill for years and becoming more and more bs with all the...
  8. Dynamic Fake Script

Thanks Red! I'll move this over to that forum.
  9. Dynamic Fake Script

I wanted to be able to configure a dynamic fake script giving a list of players, tribes and/or coords. Goal is to give a ui component on the rally point that lets users enter who they want to send fakes to. When the script is ran, it only pre populates units and a target in the rally point (or...