Search results

1. Dark Voltron

So you say

Was hoping for a church world with a watchtower....
  2. Dark Voltron

sup

It's hard to gather what the other tribes are doing without researching, because they don't use the community forum. I don't know if it's because most are using the app nowadays or it's just the younger generation.... My tribe joined the world late, we're still small, but growing well- haven't...
  3. Dark Voltron

Low Traffic

I remember the elaborate posts guys would make to dis other tribes and players lol. That was great!
  4. Dark Voltron

So you say

Thanks!
  5. Dark Voltron

So you say

When might this be?
  6. Dark Voltron

w58

Does it sometimes feel like nobody is listening You would think at least a moderator would respond, but they seem to be MIA.
  7. Dark Voltron

Low Traffic

You’re more than welcome to join NOOBZ
  8. Dark Voltron

Low Traffic

Yea I’ve noticed that. It definitely takes away from the fun.
  9. Dark Voltron

sup

Bored. Not much going on in w57. No one talks lol. Definitely not like it use to be back in the good old days!
  10. Dark Voltron

Low Traffic

Wow I’m kinda shocked at the lack of traffic in the community forums. When I played years ago, this place was hoppin! I guess nowadays people like the pay to win money pits with fancy graphics lol. I miss the old days!
  11. Dark Voltron

Noobz

How's it going W57? If any of ya all are looking for a tribe, you can join mine, it's called NOOBZ. I'm not offering anything other than a place to hangout, maybe get advice and support. My goal for W57 is to relearn the game, as it's been about 10 years since I've played. When I did play, I was...