Search results

1. troop speed - W72

Strange, it seems to be a problem in small servers.
  2. troop speed - W72

Greetings! I would like to suggest that the next world have a higher troop speed, providing more dynamics to farming, wars, and attacks. I have noticed that the speed usually practiced here on the North American server is quite low, always close to 1. Wouldn't it be interesting to run a test...
  3. W70 opening1-10-2024 feedback

Inno has constantly been disrupting the world settings, from what I've seen. It would be an extremely interesting world to play in, with a few changes. A high rate of barbarian villages and bonuses + troop speed slightly above what is usually seen would be ideal.
  4. W70 opening1-10-2024 feedback

Would it be possible to consider a world speed of 1.75? :)
  5. Suggestions for World 70

Greetings! I would like to make some suggestions for World 70. I'm not sure to what extent the server staff can change the settings that are passed as default, but I will still provide my small contribution. It's evident that the US server worlds have few players, which makes the map extremely...
  6. W69 opening feedback

I completely agree. The server no longer has many active players, so one way to improve this situation is a very high ratio of barbarian villages per player. This would help expand the map in size. Additionally, a good rate of bonus villages makes the game more dynamic.
  7. W69 opening feedback

Could you at least increase the rate of barbarian villages? It would help a lot and make the game more dynamic
  8. W69 opening feedback

Greetings! Any chance of increasing the production factor or unit speed? Or both :p I believe that the spawn rate of barbarian villages and bonus villages is too low, considering that the worlds have few players. Furthermore, the settings are very good. My compliments to the staff.
  9. W68 opening feedback

I would like to ask a question. Will there be the option to relocate villages in this world?
  10. W68 opening feedback

As always, I'll give my two cents on the settings haha. Once again, I'd like to inquire if there's a possibility of an increase in the production factor, as this opens up a range of possibilities. Apart from that, I find the settings intriguing. My thanks to the Staff.
  11. Changelog 8.330 feedback

Bruh, so many things that INNO could improve and they're paying attention to things like this ahahha
  12. W67 feedback

The issue of the impossibility of using the relocation item is complex. We were devising a strategy in our tribe a few days ago, and this caught us off guard. Is there any possibility of reconsidering this point? The other issues, like the production factor, I understand perfectly, and I don't...
  13. W67 feedback

I would be very happy if you could talk and consider this possibility. I believe it would be one of the most interesting settings to play that I've seen in recent years
  14. W67 feedback

The settings are excellent, congratulations to the staff. Is there a possibility to change the production factor? I believe it would be more interesting to have a higher factor to match the world's speed.
  15. W66 feedback

The settings are relatively good, my thanks to the staff. However, I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the production factor to 2 :)
  16. w66

Greetings! I would like to know if there is any idea about the settings for World 66 and if a specific opening date has been determined. I'm not sure how much the community is heard here on the American server, but I would like to give some opinions. A world that is relatively faster than the...
  17. Brazilian on server

Well, it's always difficult to talk about oneself, but I believe it's interesting to introduce myself to this community that has welcomed me so well. I am a veteran player of Tribal Wars from the Brazilian server. My first contact with the game was in BR 04 when I was around 11 or 12 years...
  18. TW Meaning??

For me, TW means nostalgia and strategy. I made great friends throughout the various worlds I played on the Brazilian server. Additionally, the way the game behaves allows for the development and use of various strategies and tactics. I believe there is no other game with these possibilities...
  19. W65 opening feedback

Extremely slow world. Please consider increasing the speed to 1.65. With these settings, many players will stop playing due to the delay.
  20. w65

I would like to know if there is any information about the opening of world 65, as well as if there is already anything about the settings.