10 Years of Tribal Wars! The Main Event Discussion

DeletedUser

How about an infraction instead?

Postings

Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like “lol”, “w0rd” or “rofl”. To avoid repetition of arguments especially in long discussions you should always read the whole topic before posting. Please do not feed the trolls and do not post in threads that are likely to be deleted. Posts like “In before lock” are forbidden.

DeletedUser

Will the rewards have to be used immediately? How long after the event ends?

Will there be tribe challenges? Or just individual ones?

Sorry just a bunch of questions. Lol

DeletedUser

The challenges will be individual. As for your other questions, I will find out the answer for you and post here as soon as I do? Any other questions I need to get answers for? Ask away!

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure if they'll have to be used immediately, but I can tell you that from the current .NET experience (which began about a day earlier) the quests that are in separate phases are not displayed in advance. It looks like they don't want you trying to prepare for each quest, so they don't reveal what they'll be early :).

Edit: Jesse beat me to it, they'll all be individual anyways!

DeletedUser3680

With the not killing Scouts off for a day, is that Calendar day or 24 hour timeperiod???

DeletedUser

Do scout attacks count toward the no rest for the wicked quest?

DeletedUser

^ Yep they do. You can also kill scouts for the Robbin Hood mission.