2 In 1

DeletedUser843

To all Tribalwars worshipers viewing this.
I have 2 announcements that you might or might not be interested in.

Announcement 1 - Looking for a Co-Player for US10
Announcement 2 - Starting up a Pre-Made for US10

I understand there might be a lot to read, but i will highlight any important information so it is easier to find but i will still be going on my rant.
You may also notice I have another thread stating I am looking to Co-Play or Take Over an account.

This is no longer an issue. US10 will be my only world and I want to make my teachers proud of me for what they have taught me and what I have learned.

I will have my Experience in the 1st announcement, so I doubt I will need it when Introducing my pre-made.

So Rant #1 - US10 Co-Player -

What I am looking for :
I am looking for a player/s to play between the times of 21:00ST-05:00ST.
I am also looking for a Player/s that has good farming skills.
Also, I would like to have a Co-Player who understands what they are doing.

Negotiable Talents :
100MS Trains - Teachable
Micro-Farming - Teachable
Sniping MS trains - Teachable
Backtiming - Teachable

What I can offer you as a Co-Player :
50ms Trains
Snipable 50ms trains
Bactiming
Micro-farming
Top account experience - Solo and co-played
Premium account(FA and AM(When necessary))

My Playing Experience :
W4 Stats
W19 Stats
W21 Stats
W25 Stats
W47 Stats
US4 Stats

Rant #2 - Pre-Made -

I have only recently found out US10 was starting as it was not announced the way it normally is on the main page. so I know I am a little late but i might as well give this a go.

Tribe Name - Dream Acadamy
TAG - DA
COA - Has been arranged already but do not want to disclose it yet.
Member Limit - 10 for the 1st 2 weeks. 15 from 2-12 weeks then 20 for the rest of the world.

As a Leader/Founder, I am not going to say I am the best there ever was because I know for a fact I am not.
But I put everything I have into my tribe I have ever Founded or led.
Im not going to brag about anything here.
I am just simply going to say, I am highly organized, and I put my members before anything else.

I have ran tribes such as PnP on W21 and Asylum on W19 and also =HOG= on W25.
If you know them tribes you know they were highly organized and well run by all the leadership.

If you are interested, mail me here or on Skype - JustDreamy19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3214

Out of curiosity, do you know Justified from w19?

As for the thread, I suggest you keep your premade recruitment below 15 members. Even if they are decent, it seems that .us has a bad streak lately for supposedly good premades being ruined *cough* Panda/OBEY

DeletedUser843

Honestly, I cannot remember that name. Sorry if that offends you. Ive had alot happen since W19.

Also, thanks for the tip. I know about the tribe limit. I always keep a tribe as small as possible, But as the main post says, it will be no more than 15 for 3 months. 10 Until 2 weeks. This gives us time to asses people out of BP and be extremely selective with recruitment ingame.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, do you know Justified from w19?

As for the thread, I suggest you keep your premade recruitment below 15 members. Even if they are decent, it seems that .us has a bad streak lately for supposedly good premades being ruined *cough* Panda/OBEY

Panda failed because Nauz went ninja on everyone

DeletedUser843

I have updated to a new skype ID.

add JustDreamy19 if you are interested or want to find out more