404 Error: Cannot Find BJ, ~TAC~, or LGN

DeletedUser2368

Won't be long! Can't wait for the world to end and start anew!

DeletedUser

It takes time, players with a hundred villas take time to be nobled. Bearing in mind the noble of nobles that a player can gain in a day is between 1 and 3 (I think) on average then a player with 100 villages will still take a month to take out fully. There are 116 players in the "alliance", and assume only 1 noble a day on average (bearing in mind that opponents are active in most cases, that still means over a hundred days to take out Raven, if everything went smoothly!

DeletedUser188

It takes time, players with a hundred villas take time to be nobled. Bearing in mind the noble of nobles that a player can gain in a day is between 1 and 3 (I think) on average then a player with 100 villages will still take a month to take out fully. There are 116 players in the "alliance", and assume only 1 noble a day on average (bearing in mind that opponents are active in most cases, that still means over a hundred days to take out Raven, if everything went smoothly!

you forgot that most ego404 players have an average of 2-3 villages per day+ that many opponents just delete after they are under attack. i'd say 25 days if we would concentrate on raven a bit more

DeletedUser

In theory I should agree with you but I doubt the stats completely bear it out so far. Some players are more active than others, those under attack or attacking actively will only be able to build a single noble a day, if that. In simplistic terms if you have 200 villages you need 200 coins. that's 30,000 per coin , even at full production (ignoring double clay for the moment) you only get 48,000 resources each day per village, which is approx 1.5 coins per village. Even with farming and I'm a pretty intense farmer (just check the number of plunders and looters - and I've just overtaken Chris at the top of the awards list due to that anomaly in points scoring (IMHO), I doubt I get more than 3 nobles a day, and there are days when I don't get time to farm effectively. What I do think is that cheaper nobles will happen and that at some point the rest of the world will realise they are doomed!

CHTW CoP - formerly known as Raedil (and one of CHTW's mates nicked Raedil so I couldn't retag on .us, grrr)

DeletedUser2368

lol, I have like 20 nobles I could train, but I don't XD

DeletedUser

lol, I have like 20 nobles I could train, but I don't XD

Noblemen limit: 179
- Existing noblemen 40
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 121
You can still educate: 18

How not smart is it to post this info? xD Lots of nobles...on return trips right now unfortunately. The frontline somehow went from half a K away to like 2 K's away >.> I swear it was overnight