404 Error: Cannot Find BJ, ~TAC~, or LGN

DeletedUser

Snake Pliskin said:
I owe you a personal response to your posts and your mass mail to my tribe, I think. I am leaving the game sometime soon and from what I have seen so far, I am afraid you need help to avoid congratulating yourself for my absence.

I am sending this note to you both, but I am assuming that the two of you are the same player. I will copy it to one or two other members of your tribe, players who’s words and actions have earned them my respect. They should be aware of my thoughts.

Two points:

First point: your thread on the externals is irrelevant, and a bit creepy. I have never seen someone go to such great lengths to chronicle what every player on the server has known for a month and a half: that the combination of ~AD~ and 404 now can probably overmatch BJ and take over the server. Duh! You’ll continue to get a fight (perhaps because you are taking such false credit for your success) but anyone who could read a map and understand strategy and tactics could have told you what was about to go down, without your detailed reports.

Your reports are remarkable (I actually haven’t clicked on the spoilers, only looked at the surface – but PLEASE send me no links thank you I don’t need any more details! lmao). Seriously, you act like you are somehow relevant, like this is a contest and your descriptions have meaning! They don’t. I guess you said it best yourself in one of your own posts: “These stats updates take up tons of my time and effort. Nevertheless, I have nothing better to do”. Obviously!

Apparently you put so much time into this irrelevance that you became offended when no one from BJ responded on the forums, hence your mail to us. You felt you had to send us all a personal link! (I never clicked on it, and I never asked around to see if anyone else did – does it matter?!) It seemed a bit desperate, almost, well, creepy.

You sound needy – like you crave confirmation that your game skill somehow made all of this happen. Whoa! I will grant that you have some good players, but skill had no bearing on your success. The server was handed to you when your only two competent opponents, BJ and Sie AQ, decided to war one another. The future was set at that moment -- no matter who won that fight, ~AD~/404 would emerge with a staggering advantage.

Don’t you remember (it was only April and May) how you were all urinating down your own legs while we were nobling out Option C? One of your ranking members explained to me how you were forced to make peace with kategikos to prevent further loss. Then you tried to cobble together that pathetic “grand alliance” with AQ. That was a real ~AD~ lowlight. You all knew then you had absolutely no route to victory with BJ and Sie AQ together opposing you. I am not claiming that we had any route to victory over you, either – don’t take this as some sort of boast, an error you have made in the past about me – I am only claiming what you know is true, that is, that your road to server domination at that time was blocked, and you all knew it.

Again, you have some good players – about three or four, I may even go five or six – but you are collectively average at best, you have the same inactive problems we have, and this is a garbage server (any server that tolerated the existence of *SD* for that long can be termed nothing else). Frankly, all the .us servers have been so far. So your exhaustive self-congratulatory efforts ring hollow. Settle down and sober up.

Second point: I have needed to leave the game since April, but I stayed on for the AQ fight, and then I could see like everyone else that you would take advantage of the power vacuum created by the BJ/Sie AQ fight, and so I have stayed on an extra three months for the sake of my tribe. I have now regretted the waste of time. Damn!

I stupidly didn’t want to give you or my tribe mates the impression that I left at the beginning of the war because of the war. That was a foolish error on my part – why should I have ever cared what you think? My real life waited another three months, and I am kicking myself for being a fool. My real life is far more important than what you or even my tribe mates, whom I deeply respect, think.

It’s just a game, it’s not life
I would rather fail at a game than at life
Anyone can get good at this game :)
I did! And this is the first account I ever played. And the last!

Trust me on this: my decision to leave the game had been made even before the BJ/Sie AQ war had broken out (that held it up first) and I have a half dozen tribe mates to back me up on that. But please don’t pester them like a kid brother. I know it will take every ounce of your willpower not to ask around, or to congratulate yourself that it was all you, but I am sure you can do it if you try. Just, for once, try?

Although I know you probably won’t post this message from me un-edited on your forum, it doesn’t matter: I won’t know if you did, because I am done with the game, on this and any server. I am sure as a forum moderator you will be able to see if I logged on or not. I won’t be logging on.
And, again, please don’t pester tribe mates about me. You need to sober up.

The only satisfaction a bully takes is to put down others in hopes of propping up his own weak self esteem, and I won’t be back to give you the chance. I am done. Like I said, sober up.

In all seriousness, bullying is a fundamental defect, and I urge you to confront this in yourself and find a path forward that will lead you to peace, whatever that is for you. Playing this game is not helping you as a person. (It didn’t help me, either – I am a fool to have played it this long, enjoyable though it is)

Take note that only a very few of the adult players in your own tribe ever respond to your posts. That should give you pause to consider the nature of your posts, and what they truly mean to you personally, and to others.

Although I am disappointed in the in-game defects I have outlined above, I really and truly wish you well in real life. Good luck.

Snake Pliskin

This was sent to me by forum mail. My response is below:

Me said:
You successfully lost the large amount of respect I had for you within the span of one message. For all your flowery protestations that I am a bully, overly addicted to this game, and needy, you seem to think that it's me who takes the game too seriously while you are exposing "personal defects" you believe I have based on game actions. In addition, you seem to be attributing far more importance to yourself than we do as a tribe. Disappointing, to say the least.

I chronicle not because I care to show what's going on to make some kind of propaganda point, but because this is effectively going to be the last war of W1. I chronicle so anyone who is fighting knows what happened and how, and how the world was won. And lastly, I chronicle to continually reinforce the fact that we will not lose. Not because I care what you all think, but because our members deserve to see the results of their efforts as a tribe outlined in world history. I don't care for your tribe. If I did, I would've stopped when it became apparent you would not respond. But I did not. Already attributing too much importance to your opinions than I do, I can see. Obviously they are relevant, as a description of a world that is in line for us to win. Just because I want to remember when I was able to win a world, even if it is on an online game, doesn't mean I care too much or care for your opinions; it solely means I want to remember when (as an 18 year old) I managed to outsmart through diplomacy, talking, and gameplay a good majority of other people. No, I didn't do it alone, and I actually deserve only a minuscule amount of the credit for it, but I'd like to at least remember that in this area, I was able to succeed. I care no less or more than you, who stuck around extra months just for the Sie AQ/BJ war, as you put it.

My mail had the sole purpose of attempting to speed up the world's end. Truth be told, while it didn't achieve said effect, it did fill some of my spare time and did have an effect on at least one player, and I'll take any player quitting as a success in my book as it brings the world 1 player closer to ending in our favor. Once more, you think I care far more for your responses than I actually do.

Have fun arguing the past. Put simply, you can argue history all you want, but it seems to me that you care far more for the game than I do in the end.

You stayed an extra three months and assume that I attribute too much time to the game? Hah, hypocrisy at its finest. Just because I take an hour a week to make a stat update, and spend 15 minutes on a mail, doesn't mean much when compared to the hypocrisy you've just presented.

Congrats on doing "so well" on your first account.

Like I said, I have no care for why you left. But, as always, I will make the point that the game contributes to you leaving. Obviously there's some RL issues you need to handle (and I'm the addicted one, according to your tribe thanks to the picture I'm now assuming you painted for them ), but those RL issues probably wouldn't exist if not for the pressures of the game. Not to mention that if the game were less demanding (AKA we weren't at war), you could probably get by with a temporary sitter. So no, the game doesn't have to be the only reason, but you can't handle the pressure of your RL because of the game. Some can juggle it, some can't. I'm definitely not saying we take all the credit, but the game and the tribes you fought deserve some credit for your quitting. But hey, I don't care, do what you want.

I've already shown your message to my leadership in unedited form. I want them to see how disgustingly insulting it is, how hypocritical, and how little respect they should keep for you after your accusations that you made, once more, based on a game. And then I'm the one who's addicted or takes it too seriously? How preposterous.

No, I can't tell if you logged on, nor do I care. Again, stop assuming I give even the slightest care that you are quitting, responding, or whatever.

You take my in-game actions and call me a bully? So if I win by making players quit, I am a bully? If I out-war someone, I am a bully? Well, in that case, let me sit back and not give my all to my tribe (so long as it doesn't interfere with my RL). That is the fundamental problem with BJ and you; you seem to think that if you give too much effort into fighting that you are a bully. Take your "bully" accusations elsewhere, my self-esteem is not boosted by this game. I play this game for enjoyment and to win, because I enjoy winning. I enjoy making friends, and I have done that with those who haven't already taken on some vague assumption that I am a bully because I try and make other players quit. I suggest you start dividing this game from your RL especially quickly, as your accusations cross RL and game borders and seem to mix the two.

Take note that my tribe and I get along very well. Just because they don't respond to my posts on the forums, doesn't mean they don't respond continuously in chats. They thank me for putting up the updates so they can see how they are progressing, and how others are progressing. Your ignorance, assumptions, and hypocrisy in this entire message disgust me. I had a very high amount of respect for you, but you've simply destroyed any respect I had for you with this message.

Have fun in your real life, and do try and realize this is just a game. You seem to be lacking the very thing you are telling me I lack, when in reality I do not.

Bye bye,
Or-el/u6s5l./The SmashNasty

After the great lengths to which I went to avoid insulting Snake Pliskin for his leadership, after complimenting him numerous times in our chats as anyone would tell you for his resilience and ability to keep his faltering tribe together, I am disgusted that he'd send me this mail full of such accusations.

I am posting this here not because I care even the slightest bit what BJ members think, but because I want every player in the world to be able to see the accusations he placed against me that transcend all game borders and are based solely on game actions, and because some players still read this forum who are not playing W1 but have played in the past. End of.

DeletedUser

Gosh, I can't believe how blind snake is. I hope that mail was a horrible attempt at propaganda because he has very few statements that could even be applied to facts!!!!

I would like to address this piece of dung, snake has squeezed out of his sore head:

Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin:
"Don’t you remember (it was only April and May) how you were all urinating down your own legs while we were nobling out Option C? One of your ranking members explained to me how you were forced to make peace with kategikos to prevent further loss. Then you tried to cobble together that pathetic “grand alliance” with AQ. That was a real ~AD~ lowlight. You all knew then you had absolutely no route to victory with BJ and Sie AQ together opposing you. I am not claiming that we had any route to victory over you, either – don’t take this as some sort of boast, an error you have made in the past about me – I am only claiming what you know is true, that is, that your road to server domination at that time was blocked, and you all knew it."

1.Don’t you remember (it was only April and May) how you were all urinating down your own legs while we were nobling out Option C? One of your ranking members explained to me how you were forced to make peace with kategikos to prevent further loss.

This really made me laugh. I was the sole player on the optionc account at that time. I did quit the account around this time for reasons personal to me in game. Never the less, I pretty much was killing off all attempts on the villages up until that time with the help of my tribe of course. My coplayer on the chris2218 account was having success but it was apart of a bigger picture which I was trying to implement. Yes we were trying to look a little needy at the time and were using this account for propaganda and a much bigger plan.

2. Then you tried to cobble together that pathetic “grand alliance” with AQ. That was a real ~AD~ lowlight. You all knew then you had absolutely no route to victory with BJ and Sie AQ together opposing you.

I am still laughing with this statement. Snake you are blind if you cannot see that the whole AQ merge was a tactic to break them. I have to add that I have never had a easier time with this tactic. I will go ahead and give you a little bit of the details.
The idea of getting a nap came up during the war. Of course the only reason to seek this was for a future plan. So, yes we did approve to open dialect with kate. When Kate was so interested in a possible nap, we figured what the heck, why not try for a merge. So, again the idea was proposed to kate. I have to say I almost crapped my pants to hear that kate was also interested in this. I immediately pushed our team for this, still I wasn't able to let out the real plan. I told our contact to push this merge hard and fast. Your asking yourself why? It's simple, a merge of AQ and AD would never of worked and kate among others did not understand this. As soon as the merge began, I went to work. I knew in my experience with chris2218 that he was the ticket to break AQ. I quickly organized players to what was happening and had them move to the new ego before they found comfort in AQ. Well that is all I am willing to give on the topic. It was one of my shining moments in this server;]... Snake you were played almost as bad as Kate was, so you better just move ahead with your quitting before you get more mud on your face...

3. I am not claiming that we had any route to victory over you, either – don’t take this as some sort of boast, an error you have made in the past about me – I am only claiming what you know is true, that is, that your road to server domination at that time was blocked, and you all knew it.

Finally a statement with some facts behind it. We know you had no route to victory, the whole purpose was to make the server ours and it was basically given to us by your leaderships bad decisions. Kate first, then you yourself snake were the puppet. I understand your a noob, which is just the reason everything worked out so good for us in Ego404;]...

I hope this helps anyone who might have had a glimpse of doubt of how deep our tactics run in the Ego404/SS team;]...

DeletedUser

A 5th stats update!

Apologies for being a day and a few hours late. However, I will pick up on the 15th as it should be next week, so it'll sink back into that rhythm of exactly a week :). Anyways, down to the stats (same as before).

Same old stats with no quits/kicks/leavers :D:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego404, S.S
Side 2:
Tribes: BJ, ~TAC~

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 08/09/2011 03:39:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,181
Side 2: 105
Difference: 1,076

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,838,644
Side 2: 983,861
Difference: 9,854,783

chart

Anyone else noticing something strange? Oh wait, me too! LGN has disbanded :p! That would explain the lack of gain in this statistic, and the lack of one more tribe. Guess that means one less tribe to fight, and one more victory for Ego404/S.S :D. Onwards to the rest of the stats, with quits/kicks/leavers. Reminding you of the following:

1) GETMAN of BJ lost 9 villages and went barb.
2) chris101111 of BJ lost 6 villages and went barb.
3) david12011015 of BJ lost 1 village and went barb.
4) nathanbob1295 of BJ lost 1 village and went barb.
5) zyan of BJ lost 117 villages and went barb.
6) tnmingh of S.S lost 10 villages and went barb.
7) randykilowatt of BJ/LGN lost 31 villages and went barb.
8) Roco of BJ/LGN lost 41 villages and went barb.
9) Mad Anthony of BJ lost 123 villages and went barb.

Quite a long, embarrassing list for BJ :p. Moving on:

Side 1:
Players: dalva
Side 2:
Tribes: BJ, ~TAC~, CLN
Players: KirbyMax, urethra, Raj Terror, Ruab, vvv66, Residents evil, dark shadow23, Road-King-2005, CulbertsonR, Joschi Hoshi, alarosos, Narek, tiger in ation, Masterstroke, tr87526, UberDog, Edmund Moodye, darins, vipers, LISBON, sgtusmc8541, Geschlossen, tallamcs

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 08/09/2011 03:39:49

Side 1: 1,661
Side 2: 120
Difference: 1,541

chart

Side 1: 15,150,913
Side 2: 1,116,704
Difference: 14,034,209

chart

Once more, a bit skewed because of a lack of LGN players and because of all the recent barbs that have appeared. However, let's try and look at this as best we can:

Three weeks ago, with all barbs/leavers/quitters/kicks, the difference was 1,158-94 in the stats, which was a difference of 1,064 villages. Two weeks ago, it was 1,409-106, which is a difference of 1,303 villages. Last week, it was 1,728-123, which is a difference of 1,605 villages.

This week, it's 1,990-130. That's a new difference of 1,860 villages! That's an increase of 250 villages from last week, and still rising :D. The ratios without kicks/quits/leavers look like this:

4 weeks ago - 8.5:1
3 weeks ago - 9.7:1
2 week ago - 10.51:1
1 week ago - 11.5:1
This week - 11.25:1

But keep in mind, without LGN that number is bound to be skewed anyways. So let's take a look at the stats with kicks/quits/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 12.84:1
3 weeks ago - 12.32:1
2 week ago - 13.29:1
1 week ago - 14.05:1
This week - 15.31:1

That's right, a full 1.26 point increase from last week. For every village BJ and co. take, Ego404 and S.S take over 15. That's quite a ratio, eh? And now, the ODA stats once more:

BJ troops killed by Ego404 - 138,126,804 troops.
Ego404 troops killed by BJ - 39,371,706 troops.

21 million more troops killed by Ego404, to BJ's 6 million more...fairly bad, especially with the conquer ratios. That means Ego404 even uses its troops to take more villages more efficiently, in addition to using more troops, killing more troops, and winning. Now, for growth comparisons:

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 Ego404 476
2 BJ 274
3 S.S 182
13 CLN 17
14 LGN 15

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 BJ 264
3 Ego404 80
4 CLN 66
9 S.S 18
17 LGN 6
18 ~TAC~ 5

*~TAC~ gained 2 villages in the past week.
**LGN disbanded today, so they will probably not be in these stats after this.

Net gains:

Ego404 - 396
S.S - 164
BJ - 10
LGN - 9

~TAC~ - -3
CLN - -49

That's right, folks. While BJ barely stays afloat, LGN is now gone, ~TAC~ is still shrinking a few villages a week, and Ego404 continues to noble out all the rest combined, the only tribe that was growing last week on the BJ side (CLN) is now shrinking the most! Oh the irony :D.

S.S: -1 member lost, +129 villages gained, +1,498,967 points gained
Ego404: -3 members lost, +11 villages gained, +389,607 points gained
LGN: 0 members gained (disbanded, though), +8 villages gained, +23,591 points gained
~TAC~: 0 members gained, -5 villages lost, -53,353 points lost
CLN: -1 member lost, -50 villages lost, -453,987 points lost
BJ: -4 members lost, -192 villages lost, -1,961,687 points lost

Oh noez, Ego404 is getting rid of inactive members! We iz gon' lose! Except that we're not :D.

Well, there's nothing new on the maps, no new Ks changed hands. However, some (such as in the SE) are just about ready to change hands, and I expect they will fairly soon. Here are the maps:

xaqb15.png

efnw2p.png

There you are for this week. I expect by next week there will be some more major changes to BJ, at this rate :D.

DeletedUser

Stats Stats Stats Stats Stats. With no quits/kicks/leavers:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 15/09/2011 13:29:16

Side 1: 1,372
Side 2: 112
Difference: 1,260

chart

Side 1: 12,597,479
Side 2: 1,038,431
Difference: 11,559,048

chart

Yep, that went up around 200 from last week, which is back on track for Ego404/S.S. And let's not forget, the LGN targets still aren't even being counted! Reminders of the following, before I post stats with quits/kicks/leavers:

10) dark shadow23 lost 3 villages and went barb.
11) Masterstroke lost 30 villages and went barb.
12) Geschlossen lost 5 villages and went barb.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: KirbyMax, urethra, Raj Terror, Ruab, vvv66, Residents evil, Road-King-2005, CulbertsonR, Joschi Hoshi, alarosos, Narek, tiger in ation, tr87526, UberDog, Edmund Moodye, darins, LISBON, sgtusmc8541, tallamcs

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 15/09/2011 13:29:16

Side 1: 1,810
Side 2: 134
Difference: 1,676

chart

Side 1: 16,587,643
Side 2: 1,219,921
Difference: 15,367,722

chart

Four weeks ago, with all barbs/leavers/quitters/kicks, the difference was 1,158-94 in the stats, which was a difference of 1,064 villages. Three weeks ago, it was 1,409-106, which is a difference of 1,303 villages. Two weeks ago, it was 1,728-123, which is a difference of 1,605 villages. Last week, it was 1,990-130, a difference of 1,860 villages.

This week, it's 2,177-144. That's right, in the past week, the difference went from 1,860 to 2,033. Now, that's not the usual 200-conquer rate, but it's fairly close. Not to mention that this week, the difference (and the amount of conquers on Ego404's/S.S's side) both broke the 2,000 village mark. On the other hand...BJ and co. nobled a whole 14 villages from Ego404/S.S this week...the ratios looked like this, without quicks/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 9.7:1
3 weeks ago - 10.51:1
2 weeks ago - 11.5:1
1 week ago - 11.25:1
This week - 12.25:1

The ratio went up the usual amount of 1 whole point for Ego404/S.S conquers:BJ and co. conquers. The only drop that occurred previously was because of the loss of LGN in the stats, but Ego404 and S.S clearly made up for that, driving the ratio up to its highest point yet. Now, let's add kicks/quits/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 12.32:1
3 weeks ago - 13.29:1
2 weeks ago - 14.05:1
1 week ago - 15.31:1
This week - 15.11:1

Uh-oh, the ratio went down a whole .2 points :p. Whatever shall we do?! Back to ODA stats, after I note something. The in-game stats right now show me 1,000 Ego404 conquers against BJ to 75 conquers against Ego404. That seems very cool that I got it at that exact moment. Anyways, ODA:

BJ troops killed by Ego404 - 154.350.680
Ego404 troops killed by BJ - 40.560.574

16mil troops more killed by Ego404 to BJ's hardly 1mil more...it's getting worse and worse for BJ's attacking. I mean, they barely gained 1mil ODA. Is anyone even attacking back anymore?

Growth comparisons:

1 Ego404 383
2 S.S 205
3 BJ 203
16 CLN 12

1 BJ 190
3 Ego404 49
5 CLN 36
6 S.S 31

*~TAC~ gained 1 village in the past week, and lost 2.

Net gains:

Ego404 - 334
S.S - 174
BJ - 10

~TAC~ - -1
CLN - --24

As Ego404 continues to outnoble the rest of the world, and BJ barely stays afloat with S.S making rather large gains themselves, CLN and the like are all falling into the negatives for conquers. And that's not even counting member losses. Now let's check the overall growth stats:

S.S.: +2 members gained, +265 villages gained, +2,787,302 points gained
Ego404: -2 members lost, +87 villages gained, +1,111,399
~TAC~: 0 members gained, -1 village lost, -17,576 points lost
CLN: 0 members gained, -67 villages lost, -626,109 points lost
BJ: -1 member lost, -180 villages lost, -1,808,741 points lost

BJ is consistently losing in every fashion, while Ego404 sheds inactives and continues to grow, and S.S grows in every way. Why do people still think the rest of the world can stop Ego404 and S.S, again? I'm not even trying to be cocky, it's just...look at the stats. How do you bounce back from that?

Maps:

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

Changes? K34 has now fallen to Ego404 (I knew it would now that I moved there, even though I haven't yet taken on any enemies there :D), and other Ks continue to shift in control.

Well, there's another update!

DeletedUser188

until the next update k53 will belong to ego404 aswell...

DeletedUser

Stats Update #7...stats with no quits/kicks/leavers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 22/09/2011 12:35:02
Side 1: 1,608
Side 2: 139
Difference: 1,469
chart

Side 1: 14,781,662
Side 2: 1,262,660
Difference: 13,519,002
chart

Almost two months into the war, and look at those stats. Not only did they go up another 209 villages since last week (consistency ftw?), but they are so lopsided it's amazing. The closest stats I've ever seen to being this lopsided were in W4 of .net, and this rivals that easily. And remember, LGN targets were still left out!

Reminders of the following, before I post stats with quits/kicks/leavers:

10) dark shadow23 of BJ lost 3 villages and went barb.
11) Masterstroke of BJ lost 30 villages and went barb.
12) Geschlossen of BJ lost 5 villages and went barb.
13) Road-King-2005 of LGN lost 10 villages and went barb.
14) CulbertsonR of LGN lost 17 villages and went barb.
15) Joschi Hoshi of LGN lost 15 villages and went barb.

Now, stats with quits/kicks/leavers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: KirbyMax, urethra, Raj Terror, Ruab, vvv66, Residents evil, alarosos, Narek, tiger in ation, tr87526, UberDog, Edmund Moodye, darins, LISBON, sgtusmc8541, tallamcs
Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 22/09/2011 12:41:04
Side 1: 2,137
Side 2: 168
Difference: 1,969
chart

Side 1: 19,602,891
Side 2: 1,516,103
Difference: 18,086,788
chart

Four weeks ago, it was 1,409-106, which is a difference of 1,303 villages. Three weeks ago, it was 1,728-123, which is a difference of 1,605 villages. Two weeks ago, it was 1,990-130, a difference of 1,860 villages. Last week, it was 2,177-144, a difference of 2,033 villages.

This week, it's 2,546-178. A difference that jumped from 2,033 villages last week to 2,368 villages this week. That makes for an entire jump of 335 villages...in one week!

Now, the ratios look like this without quits/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 10.51:1
3 weeks ago - 11.5:1
2 weeks ago - 11.25:11
1 week ago - 12.25:1
This week - 11:57:1

Oh no, the ratio went down! Comeback? Probably not, considering the losses they've been taking, as you'll see later. Anyways, next ratio, with quits/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 13.29:1
3 weeks ago - 14.05:1
2 weeks ago - 15.31:1
1 week ago - 15.11:1
This week - 14.30:1

Oh well, can't expect to go up every week, right? But that's still a rather embarrassing ratio, and no matter how much they conquer, they're still way behind. Even if the ratio shrinks just a little bit, the weekly ratio of villages they're losing is still way more losses to us than vice-versa.

ODA stats from in-game:

BJ troops killed by Ego404 - 175.791.686
Ego404 troops killed by BJ - 41.480.810

Less than a 1mil increase for BJ, compared to the 21mil increase for Ego404. I think we know who's doing all the fighting here ;).

Growth comparison time! For reference, I will no longer be including ~TAC~, because ~TAC~ is so small I've decided it's just a waste of my valuable time :p.

1 Ego404 372
2 BJ 181
3 S.S 178
14 CLN 20

[11:09:26 AM] Sir Sandrius: From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 BJ 268
3 Ego404 29
4 S.S 27
10 CLN 12

Net gains:

Ego404 - 343
S.S - 151
CLN - 8
BJ - -77

I did a double-take when I saw BJ's stats. I checked it, double-checked it, and was forced to accept that yes, BJ has lost 77 villages more than it nobled in the past week. That is indeed the worst stat I've seen thus far in these updates, not to mention the reason why BJ will lose and why ratios don't even matter at this point. When you're losing that many villages in a week, who cares what the ratio of conquers against you is? It's too high, is all you can say.

Time for overall growth stats:

Ego404: 0 members gained, +291 villages gained, +2,969,687 points gained
S.S: -1 member lost, +255 villages gained, +2,715,885 points gained
CLN: +1 member gained, +26 villages gained, +223,948 points gained
BJ: -1 member lost, -50 villages lost, -149,283 points lost

So basically Ego404 still tops the growth charts with S.S close behind, BJ lagging with some bizarre stats, and CLN barely staying afloat. Again, this is looking...impossible for BJ's side. Ego404/S.S combined now own 47% of all player-owned villages in the world, or close to it. It's not likely the other 53% can somehow combine to beat Ego404/S.S.

Maps:

zxmjde.jpg

2w55ac7.png

Did anything change? Well, unfortunately I messed up the map of the 15th, as I posted it from the wrong link. As a result, I'm going to have to compare from the 9th. Fortunately though, from the 9th to the 15th I did say there had been no Ks switching hands, which means I can still compare. Well, to start, K34 is now in the grip of Ego404, gone from BJ hold. K77 has also switched from BJ to Ego404 hands. Those appear to be the only changes.

Well, my .gif will be posted next week, though it will be a lot of trouble. Also, keep in mind that the map of the 15th is missing. If anyone on some off chance saved it, I'd be eternally grateful if you could give it to me in a forum PM. My computer's hard drive crashed, and I lost all my records. I can still get all maps up to the 9th from this thread, but I can't get the map of the 15th because of the bad posting. I need both the dominance map and the top tribes map. Like I said, if you can get it then that would be great. If not...well, we'll be missing a map :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great stats! Thanks for taking the time and posting them up. They are always interesting to look at..... Sorry to hear about the HD crash though.

LordMatthebear went Barb yesterday. That's another 2million pts and 200+ villages gone from our BJ friends.

Imagine the stats if we had cheap nobles :noblemen:

DeletedUser

This stats update will have a little "blast from the past", so to speak. It will include some comparisons from the past that are intended to show just how far up or down each tribe has gone. However, it will begin as usual with the stats that do not include kicks/quits/leavers:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 29/09/2011 12:12:54

Side 1: 1,875
Side 2: 148
Difference: 1,727

chart

Side 1: 17,248,613
Side 2: 1,347,010
Difference: 15,901,603

chart

That's a difference of 1,727, up from 1,469 last time. The difference, then is over the usual 200 basis that I've been saying is consistent, and has actually gone up to 258, it appears. Another nice gain! At this rate, it'll be another week and a day or two to get to 2,000 villages despite all the quits/kicks/leavers. Speaking of those, let's look at those stats. First, a few things to remember (again):

And, the stats:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: KirbyMax, urethra, Raj Terror, Ruab, vvv66, Residents evil, alarosos, Narek, tiger in ation, tr87526, UberDog, Edmund Moodye, darins, sgtusmc8541, tallamcs, Grover, SlimSh@dey, Brandon22

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 29/09/2011 12:21:26

Side 1: 2,479
Side 2: 177
Difference: 2,302

chart

Side 1: 22,722,504
Side 2: 1,600,453
Difference: 21,122,051

chart

Four weeks ago, it was 1,728-123, which is a difference of 1,605 villages. Three weeks ago, it was 1,990-130, a difference of 1,860 villages. Two weeks ago, it was 2,177-144, a difference of 2,033 villages. Last week, it was 2,546-178, a difference of 2,368 villages.

This week, it's 2,888-187, a difference of 2,701. That's right, the difference has gone up 333 villages, showing a consistency in the amount of nobling Ego404/S.S are doing, considering last week it was an increase of 335 villages. Seems to be picking up as BJ further fragments and falls to pieces...but that's a story for later ;). Now let's look at those ratios, without quits/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 11.5:1
3 weeks ago - 11.25:11
2 weeks ago - 12.25:1
1 week ago - 11:57:1
This week - 12.67:1

That's another point increase, looking like it's back on track to increasing as always :). Let's check it with quits/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 14.05:1
3 weeks ago - 15.31:1
2 weeks ago - 15.11:1
1 week ago - 14.30:1
This week - 15.44:1

Also looking back on track with that increase, jumping back up to higher than it's ever been. What about in-game ODA stats?

BJ troops killed by Ego404 - 195.817.898
Ego404 troops killed by BJ - 45.547.578

While Ego404 continues to kill around 20mil troops a week, BJ made a little jump and killed 4mil, as opposed to their 1mil a week low point. However, this isn't reflected in the nobling stats against Ego404 or S.S, so we're not too sure what troops were even being killed :confused:. Nobling stats time!

From the last 7 days
RankTribeConquered Villages
1 Ego404 438
2 S.S 232
3 BJ 146
11 CLN 20

From the last 7 days
RankTribeLost Villages
1 BJ 286
4 Ego404 49
6 S.S 37
17 CLN 5

Net gains:

Ego404 - 389
S.S - 195
CLN - 15

BJ - -140

If I thought last week was worthy of a double-take, this week was even more so. The amount of villages BJ lost in a week through just nobling as opposed to those they conquered almost doubled. That means they shrank by 140 villages through nobling alone this week, not including the members who left (which I'll point out later).

Why don't we do the overall growth stats now, then, before I get to the comparisons of the past.

Ego404: -1 member lost, +269 villages gained, +2,879,361 points gained
S.S: 0 members lost/gained, +168 villages gained, +1,720,203 points gained
CLN: -6 members lost, +1 village gained, +199,603 points gained
BJ: -12 members lost, -1,366 villages lost, -12,493,910 points lost

While Ego404/S.S both continue to grow strongly, CLN barely gained a village but is clearly upping their village points because their points are increasing by more than 1 village's worth. BJ, on the other hand, is in the worst state yet. They lost, in one week, over 1/7th of their members, over 1/9th of their points, and over 1/9th of their villages. BJ is fragmenting heavily, as players like brett higgins (formerly leadership, I believe) leave the tribe in favor of fighting alone or not at all. The tribe is gone to pieces, but none of them seem to realize...we'll find you regardless of what tribe tag you're under. There is no hiding ;).

Let's take a looksie at how much each of the three main tribes involved in this conflict right now (Ego404/S.S/BJ) have changed over the period since the war began:

Ego404 began at a village size of around 13,945 villages, with around 133.5 million points. Ego404 also began with 69 members in this war.

So how are they doing today?

Today, Ego404 has increased in village size by almost 3,000 villages, reaching 16,937 villages. They have gained a little over 30 million points, reaching approximately 165 million points. And through it all, they've lost a mere 10 members, mainly inactives or players who quit before the war even began.

What about S.S?

Well, S.S began the war with 4,632 villages, and around 40.6 million points. They began the war with 73 members.

And now?

Today, S.S has increased in village size by almost 2,700 villages, reaching 6,389 villages. They have gained approximately 20 million points, getting to 60.1 million themselves. And they now have 69 members, which is only a drop of 4 (understandable, members quit due to life all the time).

And lastly, how is BJ doing?

Well, BJ is a bit trickier. There are two focal points to compare to. One consists of when the war began, and the other consists of when they merged with ~TAC~. I will show both, because to show only BJ would be to disregard how far they've fallen since the ~TAC~ merger.

BJ began the war at 8,899 villages, with approximately 85 million points. They had 62 members.

They then went on to peak in size after merging with ~TAC~, at which point they reached 12,114 villages, about 112.8 million points, and 109 members. Since then, it's been a downward slope. Where are they today?

Since the beginning of the war, despite the ~TAC~ merger, they have dropped almost 600 villages to be at 8,306 and dropping. They have lost over 6 million points since the start, being at 79.1 million now and still falling. And they have reached 70 members, which is an increse of 8. That means they are recruiting low-point members, and/or that their high point members are losing villages and points while their recruits can't make up for it.

How have they fared since the merge?

They have lost over 3,800 villages since their peak, and over 33 million points. They have also lost over 39 members.

Now you all tell me, do you think BJ has a chance anymore? That they can come back from that? I suggest if you're not in Ego404/S.S, you simply delete, because you're not getting anywhere.

Maps:

flakgw.png

2hyieti.png

So what's changed?

Nothing really. Ego404 continues to move, and is getting through continents slowly but surely. BJ is losing continents to other tribes due to losing members, but as for Ego404/S.S...they're still going strong ;).

Until next week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2368

Wow. That's a lot of stats.
I sure hope everyone realizes that it's obvious whats gonna happen (I'll give you a hint: WE'RE GOING TO WIN).
And I don't need a bunch of stats to prove it, just look at the post above this one until the first post in this forum.

DeletedUser548

I think this war is getting pretty close... Maybe BJ and the gang will hang on? :p

DeletedUser

This war is indeed getting close. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at just how close it's getting! In the interest of showing just how close it really is, we'll start as always without quits/kicks/leavers:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 06/10/2011 17:18:45

Side 1: 2,108
Side 2: 155
Difference: 1,953

chart

Side 1: 19,384,066
Side 2: 1,412,037
Difference: 17,972,029

chart

Wow, if it was any closer then I might even have a heart attack from the suspense of guessing the winner! It's amazing how close this war has gotten. I mean, just last week it was a difference of 1,727, which went up 258 from the week before. This week it went up 226 villages in difference, which is really nothing. I mean, the total could easily be made up by BJ, the lead could be traded back and forth easily. But did you think those stats were close? Then your jaw will drop at how close the stats get when you include kicks/quits/leavers. Keep a few things in mind:

Without further ado, prepare to have your mind blown:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: KirbyMax, urethra, Raj Terror, Ruab, vvv66, Residents evil, alarosos, Narek, tiger in ation, tr87526, UberDog, Edmund Moodye, darins, sgtusmc8541, tallamcs, Grover, SlimSh@dey, Brandon22, WOLFe

Timeframe: 24/07/2011 00:00:00 to 06/10/2011 17:22:48

Side 1: 2,775
Side 2: 189
Difference: 2,586

chart

Side 1: 25,444,085
Side 2: 1,710,375
Difference: 23,733,710

chart

Wow, I don't believe it. A difference of 2,701 villages last week to 2,995 villages this week? It's not even 3,000 villages in difference, I'm fairly sure BJ could take the lead any minute now! It's breathtaking, I've never seen such close stats! What about the ratios?

4 weeks ago - 11.25:11
3 weeks ago - 12.25:1
2 weeks ago - 11:57:1
1 week ago - 12.67:1
This week - 13.6:1

What? Only 13 BJ and co villages taken by Ego404/S.S for every 1 village taken the other way? This is blasphemy! I can't believe it, the underperforming of Ego404/S.S given the size-difference has given BJ a very good chance of successfully stealing the lead! Be on the watch for it, I'm sure it's coming!

I mean, look at the ratios with quits/kicks/leavers:

4 weeks ago - 15.31:1
3 weeks ago - 15.11:1
2 weeks ago - 14.30:1
1 week ago - 15.44:1
This week - 16:1

I couldn't believe it. There's barely a hairs-breadth difference between the two sides. It seems the battle is vicious and rampant, and BJ and co. are trading villages with Ego404 on an almost equal basis!

What about the ODA stats?

BJ troops killed by Ego404 - 213.592.621
Ego404 troops killed by BJ - 56.136.272

So the ratio is only 4:1, or so? Damn, I really do think BJ is hitting hard, I don't know how Ego404 has survived with the barrage of attacks doubtless hitting them!

The nobling stats really do show how close it is:

1 Ego404 412
2 S.S 222
4 BJ 106
18 CLN 6

1 BJ 237
3 Ego404 53
6 S.S 33
15 CLN 4

Net gains:

Ego404 - 359
S.S - 189
CLN - 2

BJ - -131

BJ is only losing 131 villages nobling-wise a week? Psh, that's nothing! I'm sure they'll come back from this! They're stalwart fighters, they never give up!

Just to show how much faith I have in them, let's take a look at the growth stats:

S.S: 0 members gained/lost, +168 villages gained, +1,699,611 points gained
Ego404: -3 members lost, -41 villages lost, -285,739 points lost
CLN: -1 member lost, -28 villages lost, -229,063 points lost
BJ: -4 members lost, -716 villages lost, -6,901,434 points lost

Look, Ego404 even posted a loss this week due to inactives being kicked! Never mind that BJ's losses were almost 18x as bad despite losing almost the same number of members, and never mind that S.S is still growing just fine, it's close!

Aw hell, who am I kidding...I can't maintain this any longer. I swear, writing half of that made me cringe. BJ, will you please give up so I can stop listening to people say Ego404 and S.S will be taken out? Please? Let's just look at the maps:

zl2eu0.png

207w50m.png

Differences?

None really, except BJ keeps falling apart. Oh well. Please just give up? PLEASE?

DeletedUser2368

Yikes, My mind has been BLOWN!
Like the best musical in Tribal Wars Theater goes, Bye Bye BJ!!

DeletedUser548

I'll give it two weeks until the combined efforts of Ego404 and SS have pushed BJ out of rank 2.

DeletedUser

I'd say a week, since it's only the amount of time it would take us to get more points, and then those combined efforts tearing BJ down, but that seems over-confident :p

DeletedUser

Damn it BJ! Your total lack of ability has destroyed this man's motivation to post about your laughable efforts to not lose this world in the face of the unstoppable juggernaut that is EGO404. :D

Thanks for the updates Or-el, always amusing and informative.