50% reduced building times

Donald Duck

Reaction score
Hi. I feel that there should be an opportunity to cancel this option if hit by accident; just like building different building and recruiting men.. What is everyone else's thoughts on this. Otherwise you will lose 30 points which may just leave you short of a months premium as most players now use.

This is first time posting anything so not sure if this is being done correctly .

DeletedUser

You can go to your settings, Game Options and at the bottom hit reset to reset the confirmation popup before using premium

Donald Duck

Reaction score
Nice.. Thanks Dr. Diddle. I didn't know about that. Although I had canceled that due to i was annoyed every time i wanted to build more then the normal 5 items at a time.Didn't realize it meant 50% builds also.(Really Good To Know). Especially if short times or not going to be around for a bit. Although i really think we should have the choice as to weather or not we can cancel like when we are doing building.. This way we can still mass build and if we slip up we can cancel with no cost of premium points.

Last edited: