7.0 on W1?

DeletedUser

I starting using premium so that I could use 7.0 on W1 and well, 7.0 isn't anywhere to be seen. Is it possible to know a general timeframe when W1 will be upgraded from 6.5 to 7.0?

Also, what was the point of going from 6.0 to 6.5? We could have just went to 7.0...

DeletedUser

i dont like 7.0 and personally would love to keep w1 exclusively v6.5
however it's gonna upgrade eventually, your best bet would be to keep an eye on the news board on the main page

DeletedUser

It'll take weeks. :D It happens all the time. Slow upgrading...

DeletedUser

i dont like 7.0 and personally would love to keep w1 exclusively v6.5
however it's gonna upgrade eventually, your best bet would be to keep an eye on the news board on the main page

I had a bit of a falling out with the elders/admin in .net over the v6.5 suggestion. They binded us to a contract that we all agree to when making an account on this game (terms of service thingy) that they have to update to a new version when it is ready). So basically, even if they ruin a game (which they have done imo on .net on older worlds by beginning to introduce this everywhere), they have to force it on us.

DeletedUser

:/
that kinda sucks, but I'll get used to it. it's change I dont like :p

DeletedUser

Its ok. If you would have started with 7.0 and then went to 6.5 youd probably also wouldnt have liked it:) Probably just takes some time to get used to:)

I mean, the TW team must have thought about something when updating it;)

DeletedUser

I like the 7.0 updates but one thing i dont like about it is when your scrolling threw mutiply villages. Its much more of a pain on the 7.0 settings then 6.5 settings.

Look wise i like the 7.0 settings tho.

DeletedUser

Harder to mass-recruit, cuz you can't ctrl+click everyone.