7.0 Patch preview:Researching just got a lot easier!

DeletedUser

Discuss the upcoming Researching feature here!

tribalwars70.png

Dear players,

We have reached the second step in presenting you with one of the new features for Tribal Wars 7.0.

This time we present; Researching just got a lot easier!

With 6.5 we introduced the option to upgrade your buildings directly from the overviews screen. Well this time we do it for the Research overview screen as well. Researching in all your villages at the same time has never been easier then it is now, it is simple, effective and saves you a lot of time as a premium user.

We have made the system so it works with our 3 different research systems. In the simple research, you simply just click the button and it will start upgrading, you can also cancel it. It the 4 level-system you can both upgrade and downgrade and cancel in the same overview, the same goes for our very classic 10 level-system.

research.png

Soon to come: We tell you about a easy new way to navigate!

Until the next time
Your Tribal Wars Team

DeletedUser48

good work by innogames , 7.0 should be an interesting update

DeletedUser329

Morthy nobled some terrible villages there . :rolleyes:

:p

- great update :)

DeletedUser

Great update !
But we are losing the charme of the old skool gaming :eek:
Everything is now automatic.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I remember world 2 when you didn't get all this rinky dink stuff to do everything for you. :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I remember world 2 when you didn't get all this rinky dink stuff to do everything for you. :D

Indeed. I play since the Beta of Tribalwars :)
More work to do, than now ! :p
Now we just have to click on the scripts!

DeletedUser

That is complete BS- researching is used constantly in new villages and you probably won't have a new village at your desired tech levels for a couple of weeks. This feature is very, very useful.

DeletedUser

If anyones confused about what i wrote, KGS posted saying that researching is 'rarely used anyways' then deleted it after my post.

DeletedUser48

That is complete BS- researching is used constantly in new villages and you probably won't have a new village at your desired tech levels for a couple of weeks. This feature is very, very useful.

+1 :)

DeletedUser

Finally.. good job Innogames, I was curious to as when this would update would be made as me and a couple other players were complaining about it on speed :)