8.4 Changelog Discussion

DeletedUser329

Please feel free to comment, discuss or ask questions about the new 8.4 update. Details found here.

Aliyah.

DeletedUser1446

- added "Troop Decommission" feature that allows you to dismiss units you no longer need, intended for use in mid- to late-game village restructuring situations. Units take time to be released from service. This feature cannot be accessed by account sitters. Requires a premium account.

Love this part. but i don´t understand why they put in PREMIUM but ok...

DeletedUser

- added "Troop Decommission" feature that allows you to dismiss units you no longer need, intended for use in mid- to late-game village restructuring situations. Units take time to be released from service. This feature cannot be accessed by account sitters. Requires a premium account.

It's quite possibly the best update I've seen in the game! :)

DeletedUser548

It makes sense that it's premium. As far as I know, people have been asking for it for years. They're finally delivering on this, and now they're making it so that you have to have a premium account to use it. This means that a lot of people who used to play non-premium, and hated having to kill off troops manually will start buying premium, for this feature. It could tip the game back up to several hundred thousand, if not single digit million, players. Bit of an exaggeration, but still, you know what I mean. There will be a lot more people paying for premium for this.

DeletedUser

I'm still going to dump my troops on the enemy Muhahaha :smack: