DeletedUser329

mobile_before_after.png

Just incase anyone missed it.

What do you think of it ?

DeletedUser188

It's very nice, but i think you should raise your warehouse :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

An word on time of update?

Kinda wish you would make a cancel buttons/boxes for All your offers page takes forever to open them all one by one cause no one needs you resources....

DeletedUser

Ingame chat

I think an Ingame Chat should be incorporated into the the game, so tribe members can talk to each other live. It should be set up like have a world chat where everyone can chat, then have a tribe chat where tribe members see only and an alliance chat where all alliance members can see. This is just a suggestion, but believe it would greatly improve communication amongst players

DeletedUser

I think an Ingame Chat should be incorporated into the the game, so tribe members can talk to each other live. It should be set up like have a world chat where everyone can chat, then have a tribe chat where tribe members see only and an alliance chat where all alliance members can see. This is just a suggestion, but believe it would greatly improve communication amongst players

it's called skype m8, and besides a ingame chat wouldn't raise tribe communication much,
if people don't talk in the tribe forums what makes you think their going to want to see
on the side of their village screen a handful of members spamming the chat anyways :confused: