Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367,484
Side 2: 352,051
Difference: 15,433

chart

DeletedUser

yep good stats, early lead i believe was by bubble taking inactive, good logic :eek:

Then we woke up and made a stance :bar:

the stats are looking even, even though we have took more than bubble in the last week or so of getting some of our act together

DeletedUser

More Recent Statistics:

Side 1:

Tribes: __, __!
Side 2:
Tribes: Bubble

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 137,222
Side 2: 11,675
Difference: 125,547

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: __, __!
Side 2:
Tribes: Bubble

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 52
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 449,809
Side 2: 370,733
Difference: 79,076

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes the tribe are now pulling together and taking good caps. There is only so many bubble can take that are inactive. There isnt that many in both tribes like once first thought ;)

I suppose once you send most your attacks out in the first wave and only take x villas from inactives your pretty spent up. A credit to our war planning because both ops have been a success with only half the tribe taking part in them.

Keep going __

DeletedUser

Yes the tribe are now pulling together and taking good caps. There is only so many bubble can take that are inactive. There isnt that many in both tribes like once first thought ;)

I suppose once you send most your attacks out in the first wave and only take x villas from inactives your pretty spent up. A credit to our war planning because both ops have been a success with only half the tribe taking part in them.

Keep going __

Well Less than half, lol. :p

DeletedUser2247

i believe another 30ish villages were lost yesterday by bubble...so not a bad op at all,

your user file must be drunk...it was 25 not 30 dude lol

i guess we will have to noble 40 barbs to replace them ;0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i believe another 30ish villages were lost yesterday by bubble...so not a bad op at all,

That is actully a bad op. Have tribes and players become so horrible that they think 30 villages is good?
Rim me, or return, and then you would of had a good op, until then go away :)

DeletedUser

That is actully a bad op. Have tribes and players become so horrible that they think 30 villages is good?
Rim me, or return, and then you would of had a good op, until then go away :)

i aint going no where mate...dont be rude :smack:
Its a good op zachary2...we havnt seen you guys/girls do anything to impress us or prove to us what a good op is, i still see your barb war continues :truelove:

DeletedUser

Rim me, do you actually feel great about these stats, now look again: You guys are with 26m points against 6m points. And still cant finish one player in one op? THATS AWFULL

cheers.

DeletedUser

I wish band would have recruited 3/4 of the world and then we could eat up all the internals. Because that's not like taking barbs at all. It shows real skill right there.

Ahhhhh mass recruit tribes are so cute!

DeletedUser

i aint going no where mate...dont be rude :smack:
Its a good op zachary2...we havnt seen you guys/girls do anything to impress us or prove to us what a good op is, i still see your barb war continues :truelove:

You guys lose so many att villages on us, it is just stupid. For weee balls , we have lost one vill, while our attackers lost at least 20+ clears on it. Was it worth losing one village? no, cuz we don't like to lose a vill, but was it worth killing those clears that easily? yeah pretty much.

DeletedUser

Rim me, do you actually feel great about these stats, now look again: You guys are with 26m points against 6m points. And still cant finish one player in one op? THATS AWFULL

cheers.

eerm...yes i do

whats awful is your guys nobling....hit the enemy.
you are rank 1 player of this world and as you have reminded me rank 1 OD....hit us back

DeletedUser

eerm...yes i do

whats awful is your guys nobling....hit the enemy.
you are rank 1 player of this world and as you have reminded me rank 1 OD....hit us back

He is rank 1 player of the world nontheless he is not on the greatest tribe, isn't he? But if you guys defend just as poor as you try to attack then maybe it is a foolish thing to noble barbs, but for now you call it stupid, but with everything comes a plan. So please stop making those freaky statements where you know nothing about.