____ &___! v bubble v barbs

DeletedUser

World might take a bit longer as i hit delete to day but this time i changed the password so Longhorn is now a dead account think VA will start attacking it now as they will want to noble that barbs i leave behind. In two worlds i have never lost a vill in a fight with any one.

Gratz to VA for winnin' a pointless world (happy am not taking a world win off this one)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don’t know about VA members but I am sure there were other players from other tribes that would join you.

What other tribes ?

Pick one they where not at war with i considered joining just to hit NCLN lol

DeletedUser

World might take a bit longer as i hit delete to day but this time i changed the password so Longhorn is now a dead account think VA will start attacking it now as they will want to noble that barbs i leave behind. In two worlds i have never lost a vill in a fight with any one.

Gratz to VA for winnin' a pointless world (happy am not taking a world win off this one)

Respect mate. Good luck with future worlds, bro.

I agree, this world has been played with the sole intent to win, which has drained a lot of the challenges, creating an overall pathetic result. What can ya do though?

DeletedUser3842

I do agree that this isnt exactly a very good world. Mainly because in the former VA, where Obseleet, Brandon, Blowgunner and friends were still there, VA basically steamrolled the world and screwed everyone all over. No one had a chance lol. Doubt that we will have 100mil points by the time this world closed.

Longhorn, do hope you come back to us and wait for the big stuff, but I understand your feelings.

Dramatic world I say. Especially with return and friends.

DeletedUser3239

I agree, this world has been played with the sole intent to win, which has drained a lot of the challenges, creating an overall pathetic result. What can ya do though?

I said right from the very start that was my sole aim in leading on this world.
Get ahead and kill of the world as fast as possible

I do agree that this isnt exactly a very good world. Mainly because in the former VA, where Obseleet, Brandon, Blowgunner and friends were still there, VA basically steamrolled the world and screwed everyone all over. No one had a chance lol. Doubt that we will have 100mil points by the time this world closed.

Longhorn, do hope you come back to us and wait for the big stuff, but I understand your feelings.

Dramatic world I say. Especially with return and friends.

Hi Banality: I call this good tactics really. wanted one more win under my belt before I left TW for good, unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around for the dieing of the world, but I mad some great friends along the way.
Was good playing with and against everyone,

Richi / Obseleet?