A flag village in need of help!

• Thread starter notnapoleonbonaparte
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello W6.
This is a grave situation. The loyalty of my 109 point village for flags is at 2. WascombeyWabbit, a member of the Black Knights Academy, is trying to noble me. This epic saga of 109 points against 17 villages started when I ran out of things to do in my flag village and threw all my spears at one of Wascombery's villas. It turned out to contain only 200 scouts- so, lucky me, I killed 76 scouts. After sending more pesky spear attacks (I was determined to make my mark on W6) Wascomber had had enough. And now we come to the present moment in this long tale of this journey, where my villagers are on the brink of extinction, after most of the military aged men were slaughtered by 500 heavy cav.

I am making an appeal to all of W6 for help. I give no legitimate reason, but it will be pretty darn funny when this guy loses a noble on a 109 point village! So please, support 366|661!
The report:
http://us6.tribalwars.us/public_report/57c5892d2c8b13332855f305f4357e51

DeletedUser3141

LOL

What I want to know is how you managed to get flags on W6. :p

DeletedUser

I just signed up for a bunch of random ones, maybe I couldn't get flags but i mixed it up with W8 so i probably just kept doing stuff and never checked to see that there is no flags panel.... darn.

DeletedUser3561

the fact that wascowey even nobled your village is pretty sad. i typically on't go for anything under 3k unless i'm building up a cluster in the area

DeletedUser4177

We must avenge this poor person! I suggest every player on us.6 nukes the evil Wabbit who slaughtered an innocent player!