A letter to Santa 2014

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

Greetings TW US community

The first contest will be a Creative writing contest.

"A Letter To Santa"

You need to write a letter to Santa from the point of view of your paladin.
It can be scary, humorous or any other such topic.
Please keep in mind that we would like to see more then just a couple of sentences and that all forum rules apply, Only one entry per account.
You can post your letters here. ANY spam will be deleted.
The TW US team will vote and choose the winners. All entries must be submitted by December 20th, 2014.

1st place: 600 pp + special forum title "Santa's Helper"
2nd place: 400 pp
3rd place: 200 pp

Good luck and have fun. We are looking forward to some great letters.

The TW US team.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

You still have 6 days for this contest and a chance to win some PP.

DeletedUser2047

Dear Santa

It's benn 74 days since i got stationed. 74 days of attacking, scouting, defending and trying to find weapons for my fellows at the catacombs. We've got pretty far with the guys and we have a lot of people finding next to us. And theres this feeling that a lot more is about to happen. Since the start ive been a really good boy and very ethical. I actually dont like tribal wars. I prefer tribal hugs. But i have a family to feed and the paycheck at tribal hugs is so low that i cant feed my 11 children. You gotta understand. Anyways i wrote this cause i wanna ask you if you can bring me an Aletheia's Bonfire. Dont ask why but i need it more than you can imagine!

-Paladinos

DeletedUser

Dear Santa;

I regret to inform you that your actions of late have been deplorable, at best. Therefore, I am taking it upon myself to inform you that I will be taking action against you within the next calendar year. Over the previous years I have submitted pleas to you, in writing notarized and cataloged with both with my local Notary Public and Attorney, requesting that you cease your cookie snatching practices within the vicinity of my dutchy.

On December, 25 2013 I received reports of your nefarious schemes in startling multitudes. Little Timmy, from the Clay Pit works tirelessly all year round. His mother Trisha, otherwise known as the rather butch portly-looking woman who works in the Smithy, bakes cookies for him on Christmas Day every year. Poor Timmy works for hours on end, just look at him in the overview - its exhausting! All he wants is some of his mother's cookies on Christmas Day. Timmy came to me in tears, his cookies were gone last Christmas. The same was said for little Johnnie from the Mine and Lacy from the Barracks.

I would forgive such a trespass in the spirit of Christmas, if it were not for the continued insult of the grotesque piles left behind from your mutant hooved beasts! My god, man! What on Earth are you feeding them? The miasma is sickening! I have walked through the massacres of a thousand men, fought in shallow moats of gore and human waste; never before have I seen such an atrocity as a pile of loose stool at the foot of my prized statue. Have some class, you degenerate!

As such, dear Saint Nicholas, I will march against you and your nefarious kinfolk. Your elves will fall beneath my calvary, your reindeer will be plucked from the sky by my mounted archers, and your ice fortress will crumble under the thunder that is my catapults. You will rue the day you crossed me.

Signed,
Sir Bob Bobbinson, Paladin Extraordinaire.

DeletedUser

Dear Santa Claus

I don't know how to tell you, but in my darkest nights I've managed to write you this letter, a letter which you may find different, pecuilar or downright monstrous, but you have to find out the truth! I've been fighting off the barbarians for a couple of days in my village, situated on the world 18, imagine that Santa, world 18! It's been a great fight, we won the battles but with many loses....I can't believe my eyes what I've seen, people speared in their chests, blood-snow everywhere, I don't think I have other reason to live beside my village, oh the horrors of the battles will soon become nightmares and I'll never be the same again. In the midst of the battle timbercutters used theirunsharped axes to hunt us down, but we managed to corner them in the rally point and slashed their heads with our better and improved axes. Unfortunately this was all in vain, all the resources are gone, what will I bring to my familly, to my village, to my people?! What in this forgotten world ramains for us, the good people of world 18? Nothing, all we managed to get back was 1 piece of wood, 1 chunk of clay and 2 craps of iron, I soon realized that this wasn't enough to save the people of Bacon, Democracy and The South, as soon as I returned to my petty village I've seen the horrors, the deaths, the murders and the dead bodies that lie everywhere. I got back 5 minutes too late to witness the apocalypse and our plunder was far from doing the job, I don't think I'll ever live a normal life, I'm forced to fight off the barbarians and attack other Paladins in order to save my village from total damnation. This is a life not many can bear on their back, but I'm doing this because I know for sure that one day things will be better, no one will suffer, no one will be slain or killed while doing nothing wrong. I've been the last hope for my people and I'll never let the ones who survived this far go, I'll be the light they need for as long as I have to, I'll never bow my head against the poor souls travelling to our front gate, I'll guide the village to better times and a prosperous future ... But, but I need you dear Santa, I need your guidance through the cold days of winter and the empty plates, I need, no, we need to find a purpose in our life and I know you are the one I'm supposted to send this to, because you are the only one that can help us, you are the one who can make the difference.
In the spirit of thy holy figure and the holy Christmas I'm asking you, as a good Paladin I've been, for a little help, a little part of sun who will warm us in the deepcolds of the winter, I know you know everything, but I wanted you to understand what life I've had so far, I didn't even found one weapon, how can I fight and lead my people to glory when I'm not armed? I hope you find it in your heart and visit our petty village and spread the love of Christmas all over!

- Signed, the one true believer in love and Christmas, Giza the Bringer of Light.

Deleted User - 419875

Thanks, that was a great letter. Hopefully we will have more players write their letters for some Prem. point prizes. You still have a couple of days left to write your letter.

Deleted User - 419875

Just a reminder tomorrow is the last day to submit a "letter to santa" for free and easy prem. prizes.

Deleted User - 419875

This thread is now closed and will go to the vote by the TW US team members.

Deleted User - 419875

And the winners are: (insert drum roll here)
Please contact me via forum message with your ingame name and the account you wish to have your points awarded to.

First place with 600pp and "Santa's Helper" title: Carizma
Second place with 400pp: *POINTWHORE*
Third place with 200pp: Roaring Whisper

Status
Not open for further replies.