A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First and probably Best video made in tribalwars.us by me :p

The great timing by milad made me to prepare this video which you can see 12 nukes and 10 noblemen of the enemy get pawned.

That's when you find prenoble and backtime so painful. :D

I hope you enjoy watching this video with the very beautiful music which suits the tribe name, and cool effects which I added. If i had more time I would improve the video.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, also don't forget to make notes, so you won't forget the Noise. ^^

FREAKS
For comments and complaints hit me on skype: noise.a
Ali

DeletedUser

Wow, what a waste of time that was...

P.s. seriously, what a sad bunch of attention whore gang you people are, especially because you did nothing special in that video.

DeletedUser

definly not the best cuz I do not see anything about me?

DeletedUser

P.s. seriously, what a sad bunch of attention whore gang you people are, especially because you did nothing special in that video.

why dont u make better? instead of talking ?

DeletedUser

@ Matagot:
Yeah I remember you got banned,and then cleared?yeah sure,nothing special LOL

I also got unbanned, but after that account was pretty much inactive. A point relative to this video, please?

CreedYa said:
why dont u make better? instead of talking ?

Why? I have no motivation to waste time on Tw videos.

DeletedUser

That's where you are wrong. Film making is something I do and study.

letting you know, my major is something else, my profession is different, my job is not related to video making, i just did this in like 2 or 3 hours, and if you don't enjoy watching it then just don't. but i'm sure u have watched it at least 5 times so far :))

i am not satisfied with it but till now all the people loved it, you are the only one nagging here(that i don't care)

i'm also waiting for someone else to watch this video, it would be another headache for him...

i have a busy and hard real life , but if i had more free time in future i will improve it :)

DeletedUser

Why? I have no motivation to waste time on Tw videos.

Dude where are they saying you have to watch, you watched it becuase you wanted it you may not like but that your opinion.

Just leave, and do things which you like?;)

DeletedUser

Dude where are they saying you have to watch, you watched it becuase you wanted it you may not like but that your opinion.

Just leave, and do things which you like?;)

Dude, they posted it and in order to judge it I watched it and expressed my opinion, that it was an attempt of getting more attention to their account name, again. Where did I claim that I watched it against my will multiple times.

Ali. said:
letting you know, my major is something else, my profession is different, my job is not related to video making, i just did this in like 2 or 3 hours, and if you don't enjoy watching it then just don't. but i'm sure u have watched it at least 5 times so far )

Again. I watched it in order get a grasp what's it all about and maybe I would actually like it, how would I know if I had never opened it? I won't watch it again, as it ain't no TV series, that's for sure, it has no replay value.

Ali. said:
i am not satisfied with it but till now all the people loved it, you are the only one nagging here(that i don't care)

i'm also waiting for someone else to watch this video, it would be another headache for him...

i have a busy and hard real life , but if i had more free time in future i will improve it

I'm not doubting quality or skill of video making, that would be unfair to someone who doesn't specialize in this. What I did is that I doubted the content and purpose.

DeletedUser

+1

All you have shown is that you can get nobles to land 1-2 hours infront of an inbound noble train, send a clearing attack 2 seconds after their noble lands and recap attack 10 seconds after.

Hardly impressive timing. Annoying music too.

The video would be good for a defensive guide. But as a bit of PnP? It's poor. It's purely attention-seeking, with nothing particularly impressive. Had the timing been a lot better, or had you timed clearing attacks between each noble to ensure their nobles hit each time, I would have thought "you know, maybe I was wrong about the level of talent in Noise".

Not really worth making a thread purely for this imo.

DeletedUser

I'm not doubting quality or skill of video making, that would be unfair to someone who doesn't specialize in this. What I did is that I doubted the content and purpose.

the purpose is just i could find 2 hours free to make an amazing video
the content i doubt u do not know what prenoble and backtime is, if u knew u would shut ur mouth

+1

All you have shown is that you can get nobles to land 1-2 hours infront of an inbound noble train, send a clearing attack 2 seconds after their noble lands and recap attack 10 seconds after.

The video would be good for a defensive guide. But as a bit of PnP? It's poor. It's purely attention-seeking, with nothing particularly impressive. Had the timing been a lot better, or had you timed clearing attacks between each noble to ensure their nobles hit each time, I would have thought "you know, maybe I was wrong about the level of talent in Noise".

lol, i bet u never heard the word "prenoble" that you are explaining what happened :D , and if u open ur eyes u would know that the clearing wave and recapture wave hit like 200ms after the last nuke and nobleman, not 2 seconds later noob

the important part of this video is that 4 different nukes and 4 different noblemen from different players smashed each other due to that prenoble.

and the defense part is just to show how much def we could gather in a very limited time while all of the Freak members are mainly offensive players

it seems that this video not only is so annoying for pervs, but also so annoying for the Noise haters, that's why i love being noise :)))

DeletedUser

+1

Now Googly, why are you even bothering to post? Let them brag. It's not like they didn't do a nice job. And it's the first video after all.

DeletedUser1446

YEah i did like it too...

BTW guys try to get that farm lvl to 30:p

You should be there long time ago... And that skirmish offense and shing... defensive nice info:)

DeletedUser

nice job guys only problem is i didnt see the word smexy anywhere in it?

DeletedUser

the purpose is just i could find 2 hours free to make an amazing video
the content i doubt u do not know what prenoble and backtime is, if u knew u would shut ur mouth

Amazing video? No. Alright video? Yes. And it's fairly clear he knows what pre-nobling and backtiming is from where I'm standing. Nice display of childishness there. Real classy.

lol, i bet u never heard the word "prenoble" that you are explaining what happened :D

This guide that I wrote begs to differ. Again, your childishness and lack of research astounds me. You really are about the most childish person I've ever read. I'd walk out of Freaks if I was in it purely because of your attitude - one thing I cannot stand is people resorting to irrelevant, and clearly false, accusations. As with Matagot, I strongly suspect my ingame ability is a hell of a lot better than yours based on this video.

and if u open ur eyes u would know that the clearing wave and recapture wave hit like 200ms after the last nuke and nobleman, not 2 seconds later noob
Your clearing+recapture wave landed 2 and 12 seconds behind the last noble, actually. Here's the time information from your own video. If you're going to lie, at least edit the video to cover it up first. I would have thought you'd know I would call you up on your lieing, as I have done so before...

I also put in your clearance behind the second-last noble.

Pre-noble: 03:17:56
Pre-noble: 03:18:15

Axe clearance: 04:59:57
Ram clearance: 04:59:58
Noble: 04:59:59-05:00:00:444
Noise clearance: 05:00:00:729

Last noble: 05:00:08
Noise 2nd clearance: 05:00:10
Recap: 05:00:20

it seems that this video not only is so annoying for pervs, but also so annoying for the Noise haters, that's why i love being noise :)))[/QUOTE]

The video isn't what's annoying. It's your pathetic attitude on the forum. If this were another forum, such as .net, you'd be the equivilent of say Sir Cornish. Too cocky, everybody thinks you're nowhere near as good as you try to tell people you are, and when you try to show off you look quite silly.

I hope you lose the childishness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.