A Message for MIG

DeletedUser5847

I didnt know people used this forum.

* Rolls joint, sips tea *

Hi Sweeney!

(Im supposed to be sleeping, dont tell Detective Bonghits. He might beat me.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4177

"United we stand"...'uhhh until we join MIG that is'

Game on ;)

DeletedUser5518

Dear members of MIG,
But when we find a village bearing the accursed flag, we will put to the sword every man woman and child, your resources will be plundered and your villages torched.
so much for all that Uni pride xD

though it is not entirely your fault sweeney as MIG council were enablers in this stupid merger idea. the rest of the tribe wasnt even informed of this plan until it was about to happen. great leadership eh...?

DeletedUser4177

Great hugging, the same hugging that would be complained about by those who enabled it if it had been them in a different circumstance ;)

DeletedUser4594

Well its a world won by great diplomacy :)

i cant agree with you,this world is far from ending
talking about great diplo-there were some mistakes-
OnlyTopNotch Left 22nd January 2015 - 09:18 375,186
i think this is the biggest,he was on cream claim list,and sweeney make that list
Sweeney Joined 22nd January 2015 - 09:18 804,366
same day he joined tugit (i think) changed his privileges and title-i guess he named him council or something,it cant be coincidence
so we find ourself well used by MIG,i can say-that motivate us again (it deffinetly motivated me)
and now i hope we will all have nice and intresting world17 :cool:
p.s. while i was in mig i sow tugit quits game for real life premium use,im still not sure what does it means,but somebody try to explain he only quits this world because it is boring,so i calling him back i promise it will not be boring

DeletedUser4594

maybe nothing,maybe mig only used you to bring those bed time story to us
im talking about mig here,but it isnt important,mig doesnt exist any more :(

DeletedUser2047

damn guys
i was off for like 2 hours to watch a movie and all this happened
lel

DeletedUser5990

Sorry about that. it was long in the planning. You just chose a bad time for a movie

DeletedUser5847

For the record I didnt make Sweeney council. I was against it actually, as was the entire council. CCCrash. did it anyway while we were sleeping. Just like he implemented the Cream merge before the discussion was even close to over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5750

But you did boot me! :smack:

Da hobo always come out on top! :D