A message for world three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Googly I seem to remember you were extremely against mod bashing. You're a hypocrite imo ..

What does it matter who was on the FJ account? The past is the past, the only path forward is straight on in time.

Sometiems the mod's deserve it. And it does matter with the FJ account. If your happy to let your mod's go and abuse the power given to them. Then fine, but I am not.

Why. The fact of the matter is that we probably had got a little out of hand in our attacks at each other in the forum so they took the neccesary steps to stop that.

Why does it matter? The mod's and abusing there power and priveleges. As far as I am concerned OFLOW and InK should be removed from their positions because of this. 1, because no forum staff member should have to 2 forum staff accounts. 2, the CM should not be allowing those under his direction to do what InK did. It is clear abuse of power and privelges. Being a Forum Staff member doe NOT entitle you to act how you want or do what you want.

We may have gotten out of hand, but the steps they took were the wrong steps. It was not necessary to go and create a fake account in order to just punish members without damaging their own reputation.

DeletedUser

Why. The fact of the matter is that we probably had got a little out of hand in our attacks at each other in the forum so they took the neccesary steps to stop that.

Really? So they can do whatever they want and you are cool with it? If Obama told the USA that he replace the VP, but refused to say who it was, would you be fine with that? And then if people complained, the VP was removed, and no explanation given? NO! No American would stand for that. ITs absolutley insane. (Apply this to whatever country you are from if its not the US)

This is the same thing. All this secrecy and whatnot has to stop! OFLOW, if things were out of hand and you needed help, ASK!!! I am sure plenty of RESPONSIBLE posters would be glad to help you out. I would love to help moderate, and I think others would as well. But instead, you make this secret account, or allow it at any rate, and pretty much confirm it was belonging to an existing mod?

Just give us answers. You are a great CM, but honestly if you insist on hiding your errors and never admitting you made a mistake, you are not fit for the job. I think I speak for many others when I say that I want answers or I will complain to Innogames or whoever I have to. This game to this point has kept a certain level of professionalism the company desired, but this just totally decimated that professional atmosphere.

DeletedUser

This is the same thing. All this secrecy and whatnot has to stop! OFLOW, if things were out of hand and you needed help, ASK!!! I am sure plenty of RESPONSIBLE posters would be glad to help you out. I would love to help moderate, and I think others would as well. But instead, you make this secret account, or allow it at any rate, and pretty much confirm it was belonging to an existing mod?

The only thing I have to say, is this:

Why did no one apply, if they wanted to? If they wanted to, they should've applied :).

That's the only thing I'm commenting on, because this is not my business nor my responsibility, and I'd rather not say anything that wouldn't be correct :p.

DeletedUser

Ummm, we are told the nobody under 18 can have any position, so I think that is why not. But that is obviously false if Caleb somehow got in, for whatever he is/was able to do.

But many people will not apply unless they feel they are needed. If OFLOW was having problems on the forums, he should have made an announcement or something like that asking for volunteers to help out. OR, approach somebody he and the other mods have seen acting responsibly on the forums. Somebody with a level head that does not get biased about an argument. Talk to that person. You would be surprised how many good people are on this forum. But many are not seen. People may think they are inactive just because they don't run their mouth in every thread. For example, I read us3, even though I have not played it for a few weeks, and even now only log on every once in a while on my friend's account to make sure he is not being attacked.

That being said, this is not me asking to become a mod. I personally do not believe I should be entrusted with those powers. But I am using myself as an example since I obviously do not know the bahviors of others on these forums quite as detailed ;)

DeletedUser

Template said:
Applicants 18 or older are preferred (17 if awesome enough) and the use of skype is a must.

I myself am 17, and it's simply "preferred". We encourage applications, because even if we are not in need of applications, we prefer to have good ones on record so we can simply speak to whoever has the best applications when they're needed.

DeletedUser

I actually did want to apply, but when I saw the skype is required I didn't because I can't use skype sadly at this time :(

DeletedUser

To clarify the modding ages:
Ingame moderator: 18+
Forum moderator: 16+(but 18 is preferred)

DeletedUser

To clarify the modding ages:
Ingame moderator: 18+
Forum moderator: 16+(but 18 is preferred)
Yay i passed Ingame moderator condition 2 months ago :D .I Win.
I would apply,but i dont have time until July :(
Maybe next world :p

Milad

DeletedUser

>>> M.N ...... Congratulations

>>> OFLOW ...... So how does one go about deleting a forum acc.?

DeletedUser

I've followed this thread with interest.

To be fair I've stood up in favor of the mods and their right to not have to explain. However it is becoming abundantly clear that the general consensus of the community is for a full, honest explanation as to the appointment of FJ.

I believe until one is provided the authority and integrity of the mod team has been damaged and so I now add my voice to the majority in requesting a full and frank disclosure of the facts, please.

Even IF the majority are right that a second a/c was opened to save face for the mods you will garner a lot more respect by coming clean and apologising.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

>>> M.N ...... Congratulations

>>> OFLOW ...... So how does one go about deleting a forum acc.?

I know this was not directed at me but you can mail any Admin / Elder moderator and they will be able to perm ban your account. Since it is a requested ban you will be able to get it lifted at any time you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.