Abandonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3519

So, [ally]TWC[/ally] decided to remove the academy tribe [ally]TCC[/ally] from all their forums except this one. Just a heads up for any players that end up playing with [player]w.i.c.k.3.d[/player.

Here's a conversation I had with [player]w.i.c.k.3.d[/player].

Shadowknight1 Jul 10, 23:11
Is there anyway I could transfer to [ALLY]TWC[/ALLY]? I have defensive troops that I could send. About 15,000 archers and some swords and spears. I just lost a train and nuke so I'm short offensive units but I would love to support but as being in [ALLY]TCC[/ALLY]. I can only support players in [ALLY]TCC[/ALLY]. And I haven't seen any requests from support from [ALLY]TCC[/ALLY].

W.I.C.K.3.D Jul 12, 18:16
what have you done offensively in this world?

Shadowknight1 Jul 12, 18:18
Offensively? Not very much. I've taken villages from enemy villages but that's about it.

I am a player that supports others, and I cannot offer support for those who need it the most while being in [ally]TCC[/ally].

W.I.C.K.3.D Jul 12, 18:18
At the end of the world support isn't needed , its all about nukes

Shadowknight1 Jul 12, 18:19
And we are no where near the end of the world. We have about 3-4 months before we get there.

Shadowknight1 Jul 16, 02:26
Also I don't like your attitude toward me. I never said I was an expert in anything. Plus I didn't know I could send any troop as a fake. So why don't you stop being rude and start being respectful to other players. I may have played this game for a long time but I'm still learning. I have a lot to deal with in life one being having to take care of my mother who has breast cancer. And I no longer have premium as I'm saving money for helping her. So I can no longer resource manage my villages and I can't build, recruit, and farm in one day. I don't have that same amount of time you have. Plus I wanted to join you to SUPPORT players. But you obviously stated that you don't need support, you need NUKES. So to openly state in guild chat and make fun of me about wanting to join is absolutely disrespectful. This is a game. It is not your life. People are here to have fun. Not be treated like crap. So I suggest you start treating players, especially myself, with respect. I have done nothing but be nice to you this entire game and you have not returned the favor. I sincerely hope you treat others outside of the game better than you do here.

W.I.C.K.3.D Jul 16, 04:05
you know what i will talk to you about TW only. You are terrible in it. The only reason I let you join TWC\TCC was because you saying you had experience , knew how to use and make scripts. Boy i was wrong. You are clulless about this game, its not being rude just realistic. Players like you make tribes loss wars because you would be my 1st target to attack since i know your semi active.

How didn't you know about using other troops as fakes? Again blows my mind. Players here won worlds before and we know what it takes to win it. its not being rude but honest. Theres a reason why we lasted this long and you probably were never part of tribe like this. I have demands from people. It doesn't take a lot of time to send fakes. hey did you send any fakes after or before sending me your mail? probably not , thats my guess.

I find time to play this game. Get a co. Its amazing that you find the time to play w25 but can't find time to play here. Yes , this is a game only and we here want to win since we are used to winning not losing like you. Again,every time before signing in to w25 , do you send out few fakes ? You see , you dont have what it takes to win here. You started around same time as others and look where your at. If you have know about limited time then why didn't you merge and co play with anyone? i was telling everyone to merge for a very long time.

Im writing this with one open eye since i just woke up. Anyways good luck in future. I wont speak about RL since many here have issues just like you in RL and I'm one of them. Again Good luck.

Shadowknight1 Jul 16, 11:37
And as a matter of fact I have been in a tribe like this. I was in the winning tribe of VOID in world 6. However, I was coplaying at the time. But I wasn't building anything. My job was to send out farming runs and support.

Shadowknight1 Jul 16, 11:41
And I know how to use and make scripts. You are twisting words and you know it. No wonder your friend left the tribe. You are a heartless person who doesn't give a damn about anyone else but themselves. You're the type of player that spits on lower players and bullies them. Why don't you learn to teach them and stop acting like Mr. Know-it-all. You don't know everything.

Shadowknight1 Jul 16, 11:48
And I've been sending fakes before. But I was only using my offensive village. After the fakes would die I would rebuild them and go after a target that wasn't claimed. But being that the duke of TCC doesn't do a damn thing on getting the noble planner shared with allies I ended up nobling villages that allies such as Tits2 had claimed. Nor does our duke change the diplomacy of the tribe. It's been several days since you said "I'll handle it". The diplomacy has not been changed. You need get this thing straightened out. And I'm tired of waiting. I would do it myself but I don't have the privileges to do so. I've been helping this tribe by sending fakes and nobling enemy villages. And one day I happen to lose my train on an attacking run and I mention in tribe chat that I am not able to send fakes at the moment and you go off on me like I've never done a damn thing in the tribe. Well I have. You're just so damn blind and selfish that you can't see it.

Shadowknight1 Jul 16, 11:51
And for your info on world 25. I'm still only 200 points. I'm growing very slowly. And you can look it up on twstats. I dont have that much time to play w25. I log in add a few construction orders and I'm out. I don't care if the construction orders are only 15 mins long. I don't have the time to stay until it's finished.

W.I.C.K.3.D Jul 16, 12:03
Whatever man and good luck.

Btw , the duke of tcc went inactive so I can't get the sit.

Just goes to show you how disrespectful and selfish he is. He had one of his friends quit because of how rude and disrespectful he was. He left because this game isn't about being treated like crap, it's about having fun. But you can't have fun with players such as him who belittle you just because you don't know one simple thing. He put a post up saying that he was going to dismiss players who aren't doing anything. As a heads up, I posted that i was unable to send fakes due to the fact that I had none to send (I had lost them in an attack run). He got very mad and decided to belittle me about it. I confronted him via the messages about his behavior towards me and that is how he responds. He will disrespect you and belittle you even more. He is a bully, and that type of behavior is inconsiderate and rude. I am leaving this world because I cannot play this game with players such as him. There is no place in this world for the likes of him.

May peace be with you,
[player]Shadowknight1[/player]

DeletedUser6582

This world has been open for 180 days and you have been with TWC from the start. During this time you have conquered ONE enemy village. If troops was the problem you could have easily asked your "Selfish leader" for help, but instead you spent time building a useless army of 15k archers. Just by reading the forums you could have learned how to build a defensive village.

You cant expect to keep playing in the second biggest tribe without participating in the wars they're fighting. You wasn't kicked because you couldn't participate in one op, you were kicked because from what I can see you haven't done anything to ever help the tribe, therefor there is no reason for you to be a part of TWC anymore. If you would have just helped the tribe like everyone else this wouldn't have happened. Can you just please grow up and accept that?

DeletedUser3519

And yet here he is still harassing me. And he cursed me out on world 25. Which actually worsened his case for the support ticket. Hopefully no one will have to play with a bully no longer.

DeletedUser3519

And I was kicked because I posted what I posted above. I have pictures to prove it. Which I didn't care. I had already quit the game before they kicked me. So they are all lying. Pictures don't lie my friends, pictures don't lie. Have a good one, W.I.C.K.3.D. Sooner or later, you won't be able to bully no one else anymore.

DeletedUser707

Please do not post personal pictures of someone else without their personal permission. This is the first and only warning on this subject. We are here to have fun. Some have more fun then others, but posting pictures and insulting them is how we lose players and its just simply disrespectful. I will not have that on the forums.

DeletedUser707

Your right , your losing players here because us server and tw just get old and boring. You have punks here who start crap but can't handle the heat.

It is not my job to decide who started it and who didn't as far as this thread gos he has not posted anything wrong. Just opinions. When you fire back at his opinions with insults. So now I have done a verbal warning about pictures I will now do another verbal warning about Language. Insulting others using inappropriate language. We have kids playing this game too not just adult. They shouldn't have to see some of the things you are writing. Nor will their parents approve. This is a family friendly game we will keep the forums the same way.

Next time will lead to appropriate disciplinary actions.

DeletedUser6581

Lol tough guy

Thats the problem, its a family oriented game as you claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.