Academy/Brother/Sister tribes catalogue

DeletedUser

You know what they always say, the more the merrier! Uh, not in regards to tribe members though..

DeletedUser

banned has an academy tribe called paint and paint has an academy tribe called [GW] and [GW] has an academy tribe called Afraid.

in other words our academy tribe has and academy tribe which has an academy tribe which also has an academy tribe.

its not rocket science just really long winded.

DeletedUser

Nah, i'm pretty sure [GW] and Afraid are sister tribes. You know, because they're 'equal' and everything. :eek:

DeletedUser

banned has an academy tribe called paint and paint has an academy tribe called [GW] and [GW] has an academy tribe called Afraid.

in other words our academy tribe has and academy tribe which has an academy tribe which also has an academy tribe.

Tribeception :eek:

DeletedUser

:confused:

But I heard that bunny>devin>toons>neopets>all>dog>cat>fish>silly idiot>fantus...

DeletedUser724

hugging is the way to win, right? :cool:

DeletedUser

VA / Veritas Aequitas got some academies:
  • [GW]
  • .Derp?
  • Elite
  • Afraid
  • SLAP!

DeletedUser

and VS is also one of Banned?'s new academy so all of VA's academies are ours now.

bunny>devin>toons>neopets>all>dog>cat>fish>silly idiot>fantus...

ofcourse

DeletedUser1446

Oh got it now! thanks pretty bunny! Can i shoot you and eat you for dinner? :)

DeletedUser

oh no killer, the world still needs me as the bunnies are going to be taking over american in a few years after all im a general ;) you can eat me after that if you want

DeletedUser

the world has just begun

and you guys already on board academy ?

lol