Action Finally!

DeletedUser

Looks like a little crowd control in a church space turned into a full fledged war!
Aliens against FoA turned into something like 6 tribes against Aliens.

Stay tuned...

DeletedUser

I do NOT think you will be disappointed. A bunch of N00bs somehow talked ~KT~ into sticking up for them. What's the name of the movie where the poor Mexicans hire outlaws to defend their village? It's a remake of the Kurosawa flick...oh yeah the Magnificent Seven.

DeletedUser

As long as you don't disappoint, i will be happy.

So, anything to show?

DeletedUser

Apparently there was an ultimatum. Lay down our swords, submit and be assimilated. Our fearless leader says maybe NOT.
4 attacks coming at me but we'll have to wait.

But not for the one that is 252 hours away.:eek:

DeletedUser

Apparently I have struck a nerve with da N00bs. Emotions are running rampant.

Noble snipers should be ready by then. I hope.....Uhhm, wait I hear there are wardrobe malfunctions. Gotta go.

DeletedUser

Okay, i can see the problem they put Axe's and LC with the Spears and Swords, that should never happen....rookie mistake :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... nothing so far. You can't say I didn't try to make things interesting here!!!

DeletedUser

Lol, it'll have about just as many noblings as the Sie war still. :D

DeletedUser

I had to dodge this one. Now his troops had to make a 40+ hour return trip home.

http://us1.tribalwars.us/public_report/5ebe5bdbe514a710c3127c0e443992cb

Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover! Get under your desk and all that shit.
Damn, might have given away my age there. Hope that attack didn't demoralize you TOO much! HAHAHAHAHA Don't feel to bad Chingo, had a 152 pointer hit me today with 12sp and 3sw because I scouted him, he had the gall to send me mail saying the WAR WAS ON! No tribe, no nothing.
Now he doesn't have a HQ or a RAX. Hate it when the CATS show up. I hope you kick the shit of your adversary. I will be praying for your survival. Kinda like Guam attacking Russia.

WOLF

DeletedUser623

Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover! Get under your desk and all that shit.
Damn, might have given away my age there. Hope that attack didn't demoralize you TOO much! HAHAHAHAHA Don't feel to bad Chingo, had a 152 pointer hit me today with 12sp and 3sw because I scouted him, he had the gall to send me mail saying the WAR WAS ON! No tribe, no nothing.
Now he doesn't have a HQ or a RAX. Hate it when the CATS show up. I hope you kick the shit of your adversary. I will be praying for your survival. Kinda like Guam attacking Russia.

WOLF

Hey man you cant destroy the HQ completely. And could you try to keep the swearing to the minimum ;)