Adaptation to coin worlds

DeletedUser

ok so answer my full question... what if the person being nobled has all coins in use as existing noblemen/conquered villages??? eg. If they have 99 coins and all 99 are towards the next nobleman...

DeletedUser

ok so answer my full question... what if the person being nobled has all coins in use as existing noblemen/conquered villages??? eg. If they have 99 coins and all 99 are towards the next nobleman...

I already had as the formula doesn't make exceptions if you use all your noble-limit up but I would answer this again, although it is a stupid question if you think about it.

You will never have 99 coins with 99 being towards the next noble. If 99 coins are to the next noble, the minimum that your noble will cost is 99 coins. This would mean your coin count would be 99+98+...+2+1, which works out to be 4950 coins (I think). 10% of this would be 495.

Now, assuming that because you are on 99 coins per noble, you have 98 nobles+villages, let's for arguments sake assume you have 70 villages. You just lost one, so are on 69.

Total villages + 1 =69+1 = 70.

Therefore,
495/70 = 7 coins lost.

Do I need to do this again? The maths is fun but a bit tedious.

DeletedUser

oh that's cool.... now I get it, Googly =)

Great idea then. just wanted to figure out any flaws my mind had with it

DeletedUser

I should probably lay out why I think this could be a good addition.

It promotes the idea of active, experienced players going for higher point players - they will have more coins available, and so are more beneficial to noble from than smaller, less active players.

It gives new players a slightly longer run in the game. They can barb noble for a while, and because they are likely to just build 1 noble and slow-cap local barbs, they will never have a large number of coins-to-villages ratio, and so are less appealing targets (likely to be heavily defensive, and so lots of troop loss without the coin benefit when capping the villages).

It would speed up the gaming process when nobling out inactives in the later periods of the game. The sitter can keep minting coins as that does nothing to damage the account, and the people internalling can noble through the villages quicker as they get large numbers of coins from nobling the player out.

It slightly takes the emphasis off of continuous farming to keep top ranks; intelligent nobling would be more beneficial to top players (which is what I am doing on W52, and although I had a 3 month late start I am now nearly top 20, and last time I checked I was out-growing the top 20 bar rank 1 on a day-by-day average, as well as being fastest nobler on updating maps for some time).