Alanz aka Mr Story Time

• Thread starter DeletedUser3007
  • Start date

DeletedUser3007

Alanz must be in his own lil world lol.
a few of my spies have sent some mails and posts from LoD forums.

Alanz on 02.05. at 12:19
Worthy Tribe
The two headed giant void aa stumbles forward, but still needs to gain 2000 villas for void to win. That assumes full merger between void and their slave tribe Quash.

That is void and quash have to GAIN 2000 villas, not just conquer 2000 villas. So if the ugly little head of the giant AA and all other tribes take 8000 more unowned villas, void and quash will have to conquer about 9000 villas in the same period to win, assuming the two ugly heads of the giant do not join into one again (as it was when AA was the basher tribe of Ice Cold then called NoMo).

This also assumes a few more new players will enter the World than quit or be conquered by the two headed giant, over time, as has been the case.

Not long ago void only needed to gain 1000 villas to win, so they have lost considerable ground, 1000 villas, for the win. Void has further sealed their domination of this World, through the demolition of BK by AA stealing most of their members while quash pounds them. And by the continuing proven retardation of the little head of the giant, AA.

AA when they called themselves TBD was the rank 1 tribe in this World, they had the most points of any tribe and the most villas. But they proved retarded, and squandered their troops and resources to bully all other tribes, so failed, as they are failing by the same exact policy now. Only now, void and quash outnumber the little stupid head of the giant by more than 4 to 1...

Never kneel, never quit, never fear. The slaves of this World die and quit in large numbers, our day as the most worthy tribe of this World will come. If you fall, it looks like this World will be open to restarts for a very long time. Long ago, IDC was close to a win, but their perpetual master Ice Cold found some way to bungle the win.
Since then, the slave armies of Ice Cold have never been nearly so close to a win as they were then, all those years ago!

If you fall, restart, and your worthy tribe will uplift you by support and resources, you only need to ask by mail and you will have them. The two headed giant is as stupid as always. They rove in gangs, and pound all other tribes and players one or a few at a time. So yes this is a World something like real war, mostly boredom with periods of terrorism as you are heavily attacked by roving gangs. The two headed giant only knows how to bully, not how to play the end game in tw. It seems this will take years to finish. Be active and be ready!
At Your Service
Alanz

Alanz on 02.05.2014 at 11:27
Remember, if you lose all your villas, you can still restart and see the end of this World and keep your awards here to show in other Worlds after this World ends. You are a member of a worthy tribe, we support and uplift our fallen comrades, all you have to do is ask. If you get kicked from the tribe, and you are active, just mail me to be invited back.

Yes the two headed giant void AA is killing every player and every tribe in this World that they have not enslaved, while they poke their own heads in the eyes ;) So what, we are the most worthy tribe in this World, we can survive the best, that just means we will rise and probably take rank three if this World ever ends.

No fear, semper fi, fight to the death!
Alanz

Black ops dirty tricks
Alanz on 08.15.2013 at 22:52
In this World dirty fighting has not been used very much. If / when Void declares war on our tribe, we will use dirty tricks and train other tribes how to use them also. Nothing Void can do about it, except destroy us all, which they will do if they can anyway!

Every player can conduct black ops and nobody will know it was them that did it if they do it right. For example

1. Scout unowned villas in enemy territory. If there is a lot of resources there, skip that villa. If there is not so much resources there (the warehouse is not nearly full, a full warehouse will usually have at least two types of resources in equal amounts), then cat the villa. Some prefer to target the warehouse. I prefer to create a World shortage of some resource, such as wood.
This is done by targeting wood production with your cats. Or if the villa is not so far from you (do not cat ones tribes other than Void are getting resources from), you can cat out all three types of resource production.

With these types of cat attacks, small forces are effective. So you can strike many villas, and if they stack the villas, you do not lose many troops.
Most Void players are almost inactive now. We want to look at player stats and see which ones are active, and attack their farms!

There are other ops which are not as simple, some of these we will forms teams to conduct. We can not hurt Void by attacking them directly with offense troops. We can wear them down with black ops, restarting, and making each villa they take from us cost them greatly using our morale advantage over their high point players.

Alanz on 02.07. at 22:12
Worthy Tribe
Watch the war stats and see who is attacking our tribe, that is who has troops killed by offense on the war stats. Those are the players we want to attack. Whoever does not attack us, better to not attack them, no matter their size or tribe. Best to leave sleeping dogs lay ;}

Players with more villas than their neighbors, need to send resources to them. Those playing getting resources need to be active and not be shy about sending mails about how many of each type of resource they want / can hold.

Smaller players need to make many sword and spear, and also make nobles and grow fast. larger players need to send troops to the academies of those smaller players to defend them.

If we play as a team, feel no fear and do not quit, no tribe or two tribes in this forsaken World can destroy us.

Like a revolving doors smoke and mirrors. They fake, the faked player stands firm but does not call for help. Once you see you are getting real attacks, then you ask for help from all of your neighbors that you know, does not matter what tribe they are in, unless they are in void then do not ask for help ")

As they attack for real, the players in the area of the attacked player send support. Once the attacks are over, the support goes home and so on.

It appears we will live in relative peace for a bit now, as void and quash focus on their only dangerous foe left, AA. This time needs to be used to conquer unowned villas, to farm and gather resources, and to make MANY sword and spear, about equal numbers of each, or make what you have resources to make.
At Your Service
Alanz

DeletedUser3007

Most Worthy Tribe
Void going into the final stages is nearly all offense. Void has thin lines of defense and defense players along their fronts. The rest is all soft creamy center ripe for attack!

Whoever in void is attacking you, or your allies, use this time proven as ice says "noob play" yo get nack at them. Make many light attacks upon the same player that is attacking, but do it DEEP in void territory.

Do not waste your time with very many fakes, most of them will be killed by very lightly defended villas anyway.

spread your attacks out and attack many villas, do not worry much about timing either. void is mostly too busy to defend. They might defend a few of your attacks to pretend they are on the ball about defense, that is just a ruse to get you to go away. Keep attacking, use light horse attacks, axe attacks, cat and ram attacks, whatever offense you have, use it on players in void that are attacking our tribe!

Your attacks should range from around 250 light horse up to around 80 rams 40 cats and a couple of thousand axe and light horse.
Target their iron production with your cats.

Ice Cold owner of void and quash is a good helper. The more he mails me calling me a noob and makes web pages belittling me, the more he DOES NOT like whatever it is I am doing. I have been attacking six pointer and am developing counter strategies to the void strategy.

If void attacks you do not just sit and take it like a frightened little girl! Hit them back like a grrrl with all your light horse axe cats and rams, and hit them deep so they will bleed!
Hit their offense players who are attacking you or our tribe, you can see who they are on the war stats.

Just because void owns this World and AA dopes not know how to play the end game, does not mean we can not show void if they do not watch their backs we will not be sticking knives in their soft little over bloated marsh mellow backs ;)
At Your Service
Alanz

i like how he says to his members, "like ice says" haha. ive never used the term "noob play" but
it is alanz's little world.
and i made a webpage that belittles you? LOL poor guy, its no wonder ppl laugh at you so much.

DeletedUser

Just because void owns this World and AA dopes not know how to play the end game

Soooooo turtling is how youre meant to play end game? >.>

DeletedUser3007

this guy is classic, you should see some of the stuff he comes up with.

DeletedUser

I wish I could find the story of him being abducted by aliens.

And yes, this is a true story, I'm not that creative to make this sort of thing up.

Back on W3 someone posted a link of a blog that Alanz writes and in some of the blubbering that he does, there was something about being abducted by aliens.

DeletedUser3272

wish you told us sooner Pale, then all he has done would have made sense a long time ago, lol

This also proves Ice's theory that ALanz is in fact in his own world, lol

DeletedUser

I think ive worked out Alanz's plan, he wants us to all lose our brain cells by listening to him talk and then take over :(