Announcement discussions.

DeletedUser329

Ask any questions, comments or leave feedback about the latest announcements here.

DeletedUser1327

I can understand why we can't attack to players... But why we can't farming Barbarian Villages???

DeletedUser329

So players can't get a massive advantage from farming whilst others are taking a break.

DeletedUser1327

They will have the advantage to not get attacked... So it's their opinion if they want to farm or not... I continue to not see the reason... All of us will have the same advantages...

DeletedUser3349

I can understand why we can't attack to players... But why we can't farming Barbarian Villages???
Barbarians celebrate Christmas and New Year.Let the flag stick and resources you out. We can attack bonus and barbarian villages because they too have their winter holidays......hahahahaha

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They will have the advantage to not get attacked... So it's their opinion if they want to farm or not...

The goal is to not pressure people to play a game instead of spending time with their family over the holidays. The attack break not affecting barbarians would force people to continue farming throughout the break which would largely negate the purpose of the break - discouraging people from playing. Especially because the staff get time off as well and won't be on much, if at all, to answer tickets.

DeletedUser2389

The goal is to not pressure people to play a game instead of spending time with their family over the holidays. The attack break not affecting barbarians would force people to continue farming throughout the break which would largely negate the purpose of the break - discouraging people from playing. Especially because the staff get time off as well and won't be on much, if at all, to answer tickets.

If the goal isn't to pressure people to play then why the addition of the viking villages which aren't effected by the attack break.