Announcement says thursday so ..

DeletedUser2069

tell me why does this happen though a few minutes later I get an actual attack report which mind you this visit screwed up the following attacks as they were short a nuke

SentNov 22, 2011 07:20:17 Visit

Your troops paid a visit to Cumpidup (358|543) K53.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

DeletedUser1446

I had almost 100 farm reports like that one lol. But i didn´t lost any nukes by luck!

DeletedUser

You attacked that village and your troops got sent back unharmed, along with the village.

The next attack you actually... attacked!

I don't think barbs are in the same band as players and don't celebrate Thanks giving :3 If it was a farming attempt, I'd assume that's why :)

EDIT: Just realised... It's not thursday yet... Scrap all the above!

DeletedUser329

World 4 entered attack break prematurely for a short time . My apologies, it was my mistake .
The attack break will now occur as planned on Thanksgiving 24/11/11 at 00:00 for 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

<3

DeletedUser2069

It wasnt a farming attempt it was a noble attemp on a play if you looked at the first post you would see it shows a players village

but the first 2 attacks that hit the village said it visited then the next one that had a noble was killed off cause the first didnt go threw

DeletedUser

It wasnt a farming attempt it was a noble attemp on a play if you looked at the first post you would see it shows a players village

but the first 2 attacks that hit the village said it visited then the next one that had a noble was killed off cause the first didnt go threw

I meant your other attack that you never listed as a farming attempt. I'm not that derp!

DeletedUser2069

what farming attempt I didnt make any farming attempts

DeletedUser

what farming attempt I didnt make any farming attempts

... Facepalm. :smack: I've never had problems communicating with another member of the forums like this before :S

Okay, I'll start again, though it's all irrelevant now.

You showed us an attack on a player, which got sent home due to the attack brake (premature) and claimed to have attacked another village, but the attack got let through - Since we don't know the target of your second attack, I asked if it was a farming attempt, as I was unsure whether farming was also disabled during the break.

Okay?

DeletedUser2069

Its all the same village that the attacks happened at

Doesnt matter you cant answer my question anyway

DeletedUser2069

Not having problems still its just the fact that my attacks were screwed up because of this was what I was wondering about

DeletedUser1180

Would be nice if this was announced a week in advance. On US1 it is not unusual to have clears running for 5 days. And one of my tribemates found out today that his nobles are landing on the 24th, the clears the day before that. Only he found out too late to recall the clears.

Would be nice that troops visiting other villages go back home with different messages. It is just funny to see tribemates reacting: "why do you attack me!" And after the attack see a funny message.

DeletedUser

Bigger heads up would have been nice. My nukes land before, my trains land after. It sucks.

BUT. I am enjoying using this time to send as many attacks as possible on a tribe-mate of mine....built up anger over the months... :p I suggest others do the same if you're as immature as me.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of an attack break for this major holiday.

If it's used again next year, I'd like to request that there is more warning given - perhaps a week or so notice? Especially for older worlds, as it is quite frequent that people send 3-4 day trains after certain stages of the game :)