Another reason to fight to win a world.

DeletedUser

legacy_zps383e30e6.png

Dear Players,

Tribal Wars is a cooperative game. You join with other players, form a tribe, and battle for the right to call yourselves the champions of the world. Winning a world is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time and dedication on behalf of the players to see the end. Once a tribe has won a world, the players are part of a brotherhood and are remembered for their accomplishment. Even today, winning tribes of old are still talked about on the newer worlds.

I think it is important for us to publicly recognize winning tribes long after the world has ended and new ones have begun. Therefore, effective today I am making a change to the forums. From today on, each world will be renamed on the forums for the tribe who won it. Instead of World 1, it will forever be known as World Egoist!. World 2 is now known as World n00bs. World 3 is now World theEnd. World 4 is now World PERV, World 5 is now Wold CAOS.

Future worlds will be renamed for the winning tribe, in this their legacy will be further cemented. A couple of things:

- Renaming of the world lies at the sole discretion of the Community Manager. I reserve the right to not grant this to a tribe should I find their name not be worthy of being used. This is not up for debate, all decision are made by me and are final.
- Tribes who rename themselves at the end to try to pass off an inappropriate name will be changed back to their previous name.
- Questions about this policy should be directed to me in the form of private message.

I wish to offer congratulations to all past tribes on receiving this honor. Good luck to future tribes.

jesseiam2
Community Manager

DeletedUser1180

Good idea Jesse! Only I propose to put the number of the world in it. So Egoist! 1, n00bs 2, TheEnd 3, PERV 4, CAOS 5.
That way if old players want to look back at what happened to their world 44 after they left they quickly spot it. Or if someone said he played world 60 others still can check easily.

DeletedUser1446

I suggest making

"World 4 - PERV
Top1 player - Themis"

I think mainly TOP1 player should be there also Jesse ;)

DeletedUser

Good idea Jesse! Only I propose to put the number of the world in it. So Egoist! 1, n00bs 2, TheEnd 3, PERV 4, CAOS 5.
That way if old players want to look back at what happened to their world 44 after they left they quickly spot it. Or if someone said he played world 60 others still can check easily.

Thanks - take a look at how I did it. I think you and I had the same thought. :)

I suggest making

"World 4 - PERV
Top1 player - Themis"

I think mainly TOP1 player should be there also Jesse ;)

Not a chance :D

That would be way too long. Besides its a tribal victory, not a player victory. No player can win by themselves, they need their friends.

DeletedUser1446

Not a chance :D

That would be way too long. Besides its a tribal victory, not a player victory. No player can win by themselves, they need their friends.

Damn... Should i prove you are wrong? ahahahahah!

Jk. I understand what you saying yes.

DeletedUser

Not been to .US forums for a while, gotta say I love this change to what happens when you've won a world. Nice call Jesse :)

DeletedUser3007

Ill be sure to name my tribe Ice Cold before we win hahhahaaha