Another War Brewing on W18 !!!!

DeletedUser

Lately this tribe as been just rubbing me the wrong way, I don't like anything about them, their stupid little name, their stupid little CoA, but most importantly I hate their leader...he's a a**hole...I don't lie, he's a arrogant, egotistical sociopath that just needs to be taught a lesson, so here we go:

icon4.png
It is not possible to declare war on your own tribe.

Well now...that just made this post that much more pointless didn't it
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser806

If you want 3 nukes for the op then feel free to ask... Seems like a tribe of a**holes

DeletedUser5381

hellbound want to explain?

trappertodyesterday at 20:07
Sorry though hellbound was your co

trappertodyesterday at 20:01
Hellbound we are suppose to have a NAP with you guys, but 2 of our players have incomings

DeletedUser

No, I'm not in Evict or CBK or Fun...or I! or DEVIL or TRBL, or any other tribe in their little 'N.A.P' I'm not in any of these tribes...but I have eyes and ears in all of them ;)

I tend to keep myself anonymous but it is best believed that I know that these tribes are hugging each other..it's not hard to tell that all 6 tribes are in fact hugging as the stats speak louder then any PnP post...see this is what happens when player's spend money on p.p's...

....they get scared of losing their villas and rep as a good player and are quick to write other diplos for a truce.
...fear, it's in their hearts and I can smell it...and what does a apex predator do when they smell fear vogel ?

DeletedUser

Vogel you nailed, I thought he was playing that account as well. As for hugging, all I can say is lessons must be learned. I have never been a fan of mass diplomacy and never will. I am just glad things are picking up in this world.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not in Evict or CBK or Fun...or I! or DEVIL or TRBL, or any other tribe in their little 'N.A.P' I'm not in any of these tribes...but I have eyes and ears in all of them ;)

I tend to keep myself anonymous but it is best believed that I know that these tribes are hugging each other..it's not hard to tell that all 6 tribes are in fact hugging as the stats speak louder then any PnP post...see this is what happens when player's spend money on p.p's...

....they get scared of losing their villas and rep as a good player and are quick to write other diplos for a truce.
...fear, it's in their hearts and I can smell it...and what does a apex predator do when they smell fear vogel ?

LOL you get all that from stats? just to update you i can assure you i didnt even know who 'Devil' was until you just mentioned them, so rem well done on your intel! were hugging eachother? stats? you'll See that CBK and Trbl are at War then? and you'll see evict nobbling Axes who Are C B K academy? no am i wrong? please do me a favour either play the world or keep yourself away fromm the worlds externals!

DeletedUser

IBradz, you cheeky little pikey you :p

You figured me out haven't you ?

Your right I'm just here trolling, and from the looks of it I'm doing a decent enough job at it ;)

...b.t.w I bet Evict feels like a big bad tribe taking out an acad. tribe...but then again that's
the typical mentality of these so called "elites" with 30 co-players per account for you..

you know I often wonder
if the 'best of the best' had no premium/co-players... would they be as 'elite' as they are ?

Anyways, sit there and think about that one .US, in the meantime I have to get back to .de

Tootles.

DeletedUser806

Does that make me inferior that I dont have 30 co's ?

DeletedUser

Silent please did noble Bojangle while we (supposedly) had a NAP, rustle my jimmiees

DeletedUser

Silent please did noble Bojangle while we (supposedly) had a NAP, rustle my jimmiees

NAP's don't seem to mean much, got an incoming train the other day from a supposed NAP. It didn't work out too well for them to say the least haha

DeletedUser

IBradz, you cheeky little pikey you :p

You figured me out haven't you ?

Your right I'm just here trolling, and from the looks of it I'm doing a decent enough job at it ;)

...b.t.w I bet Evict feels like a big bad tribe taking out an acad. tribe...but then again that's
the typical mentality of these so called "elites" with 30 co-players per account for you..

you know I often wonder
if the 'best of the best' had no premium/co-players... would they be as 'elite' as they are ?

Anyways, sit there and think about that one .US, in the meantime I have to get back to .de

Tootles.

You do realise i have 0 Co players?

big bad tribe for taking out an academy? No I'm just stating your 5 tribe policy of hugging is incorrect, your clearly some kind of co player/fan boy of DX because you would not be trolling Evict for allying FUN! when DX had 9 allies!