Anvil of the Mercenary King Event - Guide

Reaction score
This event has been a fan favorite (And event of controversy) among many member of the tribal wars community.

Luckily for those who dislike RNG, Innogames has removed the problematic issue of individual materials having their own premium costs:

FaaGsg9.png

What this means:
y50XRDE.png

Vs.
Y8OF5Ke.png

This used to give players an EXTREMELY unfair advantage (If spending premium) where if you got unlucky with 3 of the same resources, the first Warehouse 30% of the day would cost 240 Premium (80 + 80 + 80) instead of 480 premium (80 + 160 + 240).

A second warehouse 30% would also only cost 480 (160 + 160 + 160) instead of 1200 (320 + 400 + 480) and PLAYERS HATED THIS.

Now on to purchase STRATEGY

What to buy from this event?

These 4 items provide the best scaling opportunity for players and provide the best value when combined.
S87dD4p.png

30% Warehouse is self explanatory
h0FTmrP.png

With the use of flag doubler, this provides approximately 20% Discounted coin costs (Additive to the already 40-48% Decreased costs with Flag doubler)

awAmgQI.png

Fan Favorite - This will make minting a god-send, and a double-godsend with Nobles Decree
YD0mlsO.png

Provides great sustainability and while it doesn't provide the instant gratification of a Warehouse 30%, it is equivalent to a warehouse 20-40% over the course of 7 days (Depending on world speeds).

This event is around 14 Days Long - You will have tons of time to purchase anything you want.

There are 84 recipes to build/purchase. If you were to purchase EVERY recipe, this would cost 5,880 premium.

If you are a heavy premium spender, I suggest offsetting this cost by creating all the basic recipes you can (Using common material of course) over the first few days of the event. This can save you 1,000+ or more premium instead of BUYING EVERY SINGLE DAMNED RECIPE.

Premium Players: On average, it'll cost you about 2,900 premium before you acquire that warehouse % recipe. I suggest trying to search for the warehouse 30%, Nobles Decree, Flag booster recipes as your priority.

Non-Premium Players: Build as many unique recipes using 3 RARE MATERIALS as possible until you find that Warehouse 30% recipe.

Disclaimer: ALL OF THE GOOD ITEMS WILL REQUIRE 3 RARE MATERIALS. ANY RECIPE WITH EVEN 1 COMMON ITEMS IS USUALLY AN ITEM THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE OR APPRECIATE THAT MUCH.

Every recipe is randomized per player, but the rarities of materials used in recipes are constant.

Your Warehouse 30% item will be 3 randomized rare materials. Your enemies warehouse 30% item will be 3 randomized materials.

If you're not spending premium on this event - Here is what I completely suggest:

On average, you'll receive around 1-2 Rare materials every day from the free materials. You can also create ~3 recipes per day with your found materials.

I suggest grinding as many recipes as possible for quest rewards and trying to find that lucky Warehouse 30% recipe.

DO NOT CREATE ANY RECIPES USING RARE MATERIALS WITH LESS THAN 3 RARE MATERIALS

Why? --> The good items have 3 Rare Materials Regardless of Randomization. If you create a recipe using only 2 Rare materials, You are Guaranteeing that you won't be getting one of the super-powerful items. In other terms.... YOU ARE WASTING 2 RARE MATERIALS.

Just keep grinding those rare materials and building recipes. Once you hit the jackpot and find that Warehouse 30%, you can create one approximately every 2 days for the rest of the event.

If you're spending premium on this event - Here is what I completely suggest:

This event is great for scaling your noblemen capacity... But in all honesty this event is expensive as &%$@.

The major cost in this event is from discovering recipes. You gain absolutely nothing except for a template to build your items and it costs 70 Premium A POP.

To save premium, make as many trash (ONLY COMMON MATERIAL) items to minimize that recipe pool and once you feel you've adequately waited, then begin buying recipes until you find the recipes you're looking for (I suggest Warehouse 30%, Flag booster, Noble Decree, War Effort).

Once you've completed your recipe journey, the path is pretty straight forward.

1120 Premium Spending Path

This method, you're buying 1 rare material per day. In addition you'll receive around 2 rare materials per day from the daily materials in addition to the previous day's reward for creating items.

(Average 3 rare materials per day)

With this, you can acquire ~14 rare items. I would suggest maximizing your Warehouse %'s and with spending 1120 premium - You can get a maximum of around 420% Warehouse.

3360 Premium Spending Path

This method, you're buying 2 rare materials per day. In addition you'll receive around 2 rare materials per day from the daily materials in addition to the previous day's reward for creating items.

(Average 4 rare materials per day)

With this, you can acquire ~19 rare items. I would suggest maximizing your Warehouse %'s and with spending 3360 premium - You can get a maximum of around 570% Warehouse.

6720 Premium Spending Path

This method, you're buying 3 rare materials per day. In addition you'll receive around 2 rare materials per day from the daily materials in addition to the previous day's reward for creating items.

(Average 5 rare materials per day)

With this, you can acquire ~23 rare items. I would suggest maximizing your Warehouse %'s and with spending 6720 premium - You can get a maximum of around 690% Warehouse.

MORE 99999+ Premium Spending Path

This method, you're buying more than the 3 maximum suggested materials and the costs just scale to an unreasonable level (320, 400, 480, 560, 640, 720, 800, 880, 960, 1040) that will make you questioning every premium purchase you've ever made in the past..... Should I be getting this extra Gold Ingot for 1,000 premium??? OR should I save my premium for 5 months of enhanced game-play or decrease build times 100X instead of this 1 pathetic additional ingot.

(Average ?? rare materials per day)
With this, you can buy your win, enhancing your resources and coins to god-like amounts where even the best farmers or skilled players can rival your spending abilities.

Don't forget, it'll still cost you between 0 - 6000 Premium to find recipes for the items you are looking for. HAHAHA.... Isn't that awful?

Honestly.... After writing this guide, I feel pretty bad for having spent about 4,000 Premium just on recipes... But what else am I spending farmed premium on?
S3UNOwc.png

MY OVERALL RECOMMENDATION?

This is a great premium burner event and can yield a GREAT Warehouse % yield. However, the Scaling on this event is quite AWFUL and when you start buying materials, the prices instantly begin to accumulate and you'll notice your premium drop to zero in a matter of days if you have no self-control.

Maybe spend ~3,000 premium on Materials by purchasing a MAXIMUM of 2 Rare materials per day. Over the course of this 14-day event, it will yield you with 28 rare materials and won't end up costing you 240, 360, 440, 520, 600 or MORE for just 1 rare material.... Which makes 1/3 of an item.

Hope you enjoyed

-Steve/Report

Discord: SteveTheLizard#4447