Any Interesting War Going on or Is this world Tribal Hugging?

DeletedUser3647

you should ask ice cold seems he has had his fill a while back.

Side 1:
Players: Ice Cold
Side 2:
Tribes: ZerO, AGPRC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 1,873
Difference: 1,756

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 5
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 664,215
Side 2: 9,665,956
Difference: 9,001,741

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281,527
Side 2: 27,335
Difference: 254,192

chart

out of the small amount of internals you guys have had, ice seems to get the best out of anybody,

i believe that is part of the reason zero lost the war to 2hard

DeletedUser3888

I like how you disregarded my post about your fearless leader and how we made him make the tribe and everything, And yes people do quit and have to be internalize when you has so many quitting because they cant handle the wars you all started that's all you really can do is take those villages.

DeletedUser3647

image.php

this doesnt look like a tribe that cant handle its wars to me?

guess it depends on what side of the fence your on.

you think comming on here and shouting about how good you are or how much your winning by actually does anything but create a active external again (thanks for that)

like i said before every tribe worth worrying about has already picked their side.

actually barz, thats the first bit of fact thats actually came out of your mouth, its common knowledge in 2hard that max wanted to join you guys, but you told him to make 2hard, and recruit from zero and help destroy them that way,

this is what our tribe has been told, we have also seen the mails ect to back up max's story.

this is where i find it funny, the very tribe you told max to recruit from, was the same tribe you were claiming refugees from. double standards there me thinks?

DeletedUser3141

Oh dear 'when in doubt sling some mud'? :D
So ... essentially you seem to be claiming responsibility for the formation of 2HARD who were going to be a longterm until an end of world member, hence a 20 member limit. Basically that means you wanted to look small and elite while also having benefit of numbers. This early in the game though there are a lot that don't stick it out for one reason or another ...... including not being able to handle being attacked. To me that means just allowing time for a tribe to boil down into a strong committed core. Both tribes though have a lot of former zero members.

But you know when you have to shout so loud to let everyone know how bad the other side is it tells me that there is a certain lack of conviction here. After all the stats are available to all. All you will actually accomplish though is to devalue a victory if you get one or get a lot of egg on your faces if you manage to lose. Why not try something radical ... ditch the mudslinging and just have some fun? :p

Although ... speaking of fun you guys are for some reason giving me a mental image of Blofeld saying 'you are going to die Mr Bond'.

DeletedUser

hey hey.. i thanks all of you for making my boring One Village days a little bit more fun. ha ha.. Now i get a basic idea of whats going on in world 8 .. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3888

hey hey.. i thanks all of you for making my boring One Village days a little bit more fun. ha ha.. Now i get a basic idea of whats going on in world 8 .. :rolleyes:

Your welcome raindrops it's going to be interesting world to say the least

DeletedUser

this is what our tribe has been told, we have also seen the mails ect to back up max's story.

this is where i find it funny, the very tribe you told max to recruit from, was the same tribe you were claiming refugees from. double standards there me thinks?

Most of what has been said is more or less correct, just with a bit of bias from each side added in lol.

Deadmax was not a good fit for us positionally because we are not a tribe that is going to bring in a member that we cant help and cant help us, due to distances. Were all up in all each others business, and pleasure. So we suggested what has already been explained, he make a small tribe and once the positions were manageable, they could penetrate our membership.

Once it became clear that 2hard was abandoning that path, we were forced to go outside the relationship, and after some reaching around we took in some Zer0 members so that we didnt end up surrounded on 3 sides by an aggressive 2hard member

DeletedUser

I wish i'd had a core account now, in the rim there is not much to farm all day long. And barzuln just farms 90m a day. hard to keep up with that :(

DeletedUser

What I find funny is everytime gooch tries to call out AGPRC members as liars this or that they throw it right back in his face. /comical

I keep hearing you have mails to back things up, how bout you post them as AGPRC did. /boom

DeletedUser3141

No they didn't.
They posted messages regarding discussion ... not agreement.
Not that it really matters. AGPRC decided they wanted a war with 2HARD and found an excuse for it. That's ok , it IS a war game after all. for myself though I wouldn't have bothered with the shenanigans. Much easier to point out that rather than have the world won too fast as on W7 it would be more fun to fight each other.

DeletedUser

Yes they diiiiid. LOL
The discussion posted between bimbo and max is more proof then anything your side is posting or should I just take gooch's word for it /don't think so

If you have something that counters their claims stop saying you do and post it /just sayin

DeletedUser3141

I see evidence of a proposal and even that Max considered it. What I haven't seen is evidence of him actually agreeing, other than starting his own tribe which does not necessarily involve agreement to anything else.
Why would Max agree to someone else dictating what his membership should be? Given player turnover at this stage it would be foolish for him to limit himself to an absolute and very low figure. Yes a small but close knit team is desirable but unless formed as a premade it takes time to achieve.
The arrangement proposed would also have required considerable trust. Now I don't know about Max but my own experience of this game tells me that it is unwise to put that much trust in anyone you don't know extremely well. The number of players who can be trusted to that extent is disappointingly low.

DeletedUser3647

Most of what has been said is more or less correct, just with a bit of bias from each side added in lol.

Deadmax was not a good fit for us positionally because we are not a tribe that is going to bring in a member that we cant help and cant help us, due to distances. Were all up in all each others business, and pleasure. So we suggested what has already been explained, he make a small tribe and once the positions were manageable, they could penetrate our membership.

Once it became clear that 2hard was abandoning that path, we were forced to go outside the relationship, and after some reaching around we took in some Zer0 members so that we didnt end up surrounded on 3 sides by an aggressive 2hard member

here is proof enough, your own duke admited here more or less that there was no agreement made, just ideas getting thrown around.

i have still asked of proof where max agreed to a 20 member limit, and yet none has been posted,

so pimpjuice my friend, you are looking as dumb as some of the other members in your tribe, well done to you :)

DeletedUser

so i gather pimpjuice is eating humble pie?

Do you just make stuff up in your head as you go along or what LOL. I'm about as humble as:

barzuln said:
[player]Deadmax[/player] and a few members from around him want to come Join a real tribe.

[11:47:10 PM] DeAdMaX: yo
[11:47:14 PM] DeAdMaX: im over this tribe
[11:47:27 PM] DeAdMaX: can u see if there is room for me and some of my guys?
[11:47:43 PM] DeAdMaX: in your new tribe, they seem to know what there doing
[11:48:06 PM] DeAdMaX: whats the diplomacy with FF over there?

I am all for it doesn't hinder our growth with them over that way and allows us to work towards them.

Here comes the but but he never agreed to a deal blah blah blah non-sense... Fact is after deliberation we, not you, decided it was best to keep you at arms length and see if your tribe would hold to the deal. Instead you showed how weak an alliance is with your tribe as you dropped it with no notice, no reasoning and frankly no class. I personally could care less, as I'm all about keeping the world divided for a real win on the world, I just find it funny that your trying to spin silk out of stuff.

I also find it amusing you would attack someones intelligence and resort to calling them dumb for making an argument in an attempt to keep the forums colorful. Those are the type of responses that have killed off the world forums and why people don't post. Let's keep it light bro, it is in fact a game after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3647

still looking for that proof you keep on about?

and i still keep getting rubish,

funny how you attacked 2hard, yet we broke the alliance? nice 1, this is the exact reason i suggested you were dumb, cause of all the dumb remarks that come out of your mouth,

DeletedUser548

Guys, I have been letting this go a bit because of activity levels dwindling, but please keep the personal insults out of here. If you want to insult a persons approach to the game, but please be careful what you say, as it can very easily be misinterpreted.

- Dahr555

DeletedUser

I keep hearing you have mails to back things up, how bout you post them as AGPRC did. /boom

I'm still waiting for your tribe to post any proof on anything, which is what I've been saying from the start. AGPRC has posted messages showing there was a potential deal on the table for a 20 man tribe and is proving the situation is more likely then just you simply saying there was no deal. I think if anything you should back up the fact there was no deal on the table. What's funny is you say my duke and my tribe; I'm not in the game anymore and have gotten more on the situation just by jumping on skype and have been commenting on the issue from the outside looking in.

DeletedUser3647

we are not the ones saying there was a deal. it was agprc,

if there was proof it would have been posted by now.

we aint the ones saying there was something there that there wasnt, why do we have to prove anything, its up to agprc to prove their allegations right,