Anything Interesting

• Thread starter DeletedUser5698
  • Start date

DeletedUser5698

So, lately I feel that the world has become very laid back and not much has been happening. Everybody has been fighting their wars with all sides going back and forth with nobody really making huge gains. The Externals have been very quiet as well.

Really, the purpose of this thread is for anybody to to simply talk about something they find interesting that is going on in the world. It can be showing off an achievement you just got, a daily award, or a big success in a personal op you just did. Really, just talk about anything that can spark a conversation so that these forums can liven up.

[video=youtube;BI3bL4u7Oc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3bL4u7Oc8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks.
:cool:

DeletedUser3272

I just hit my 60 day mark for the brotherhood award, lol nothing else interesting from what I can see....sorry

DeletedUser5698

Probably most of the people in the forum believe that the w19 already has a winner...

DeletedUser

It is a pretty boring world. As soon as it looks like their might be an interesting war someone switches sides or the tribes merge.

This whole world is one boring merge.

DeletedUser

wth happened to MIT? lol.

It's B*A*D and M.I.T now.

As always, the weak players are left behind just like they did to W.I.T lol.
Their ODA increased to 1mil so theyre clearly trying to eat M.I.T.

At least we now know who are the culprits behind merges xD

DeletedUser2355

wth happened to MIT? lol.

It's B*A*D and M.I.T now.

As always, the weak players are left behind just like they did to W.I.T lol.
Their ODA increased to 1mil so theyre clearly trying to eat M.I.T.

At least we now know who are the culprits behind merges xD

Carrying those who just internal-noble or barb-noble.. Would be better if you play more and talk less when you don't know anything :D And if you see we left somebody like rank 2 and rank 3(who isn't anymore lol). Not too much .us worlds do that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3272

Carrying those who just internal-noble or barb-noble.. Would be better if you play more and talk less when you don't know anything :D And if you see we left somebody like rank 2 and rank 3(who isn't anymore lol). Not too much .us worlds do that ;)

Who do you play in -game? otherwise your statement which includes they and we become as meaningless as random rhetoric, no offense intended. ;)

DeletedUser3272

yes, now your statement has basis and i believe your point may be sustainable. Good Luck to all ;)

DeletedUser

I think you meant to say "if" you don't know anything.
I am all knowing ;O

yes, the war is going splendidly for you, harol21. lol.
You made too many enemies with constant merging and constant kicking. great job.

This war shows only 3 blind mice and copelaa are the only worthy players in your tribe.

DeletedUser5698

This war shows only 3 blind mice and copelaa are the only worthy players in your tribe.

This world is far from over, as we all have witnessed, let's not be to rash in prejudging things.....

DeletedUser2355

I think you meant to say "if" you don't know anything.
I am all knowing ;O

yes, the war is going splendidly for you, harol21. lol.
You made too many enemies with constant merging and constant kicking. great job.

Yea ofc lol . You can state who you are ingame though so i know to whom to talk ;) But still, nobody has gotten a village from me till now, except 1 from ernesto which i wasn't aware of in begining.. There are villages inside your guys core and even with 10 nukes against 1D they can't get it ;( Feeling so bad for you guys :( Would be a lot better to attack actives rather than inactives and by that time you will show yourselves ;)
And i made too many enemies cuz i don't want hugs unlike most of you :D