Apply for moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I Am Not Sure How It All Works, It Might Be What They Are Doing.

But It Could Be Harder Than It Sounds (Who Knows)

DeletedUser

do mods get paid? maybe a dumb question but, I know nothing about mods.

DeletedUser

Moderators get paid in premium points per month. With hoodoo gone and no active administrators then it is likely that nobody will be hired until the new CM arrives.

DeletedUser

Well That Is Something I Didn't Know, But I Know The New CM Will Be Here Soon (If My Intel Is Correct)

DeletedUser

Most probably, a version will not be without a CM for long otherwise it will descend into chaos. Having seen unmoderated forums on .net and being in staff on .uk I know from first hand experience. I hope to join the moderation team myself when the new CM arrives.

DeletedUser

Well That Is Something I Didn't Know, But I Know The New CM Will Be Here Soon (If My Intel Is Correct)

better be I think the spike in new players is because of people anticipating world 2.

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with that statement, the version is still young so any new CM, if that had any sense about them, would quickly form a team, and start another world shortly after joining. In the past two weeks there has been a massive surge in the number of players, a new world would be great for the version and the game.

DeletedUser

I Thought That The New World Would Be Out By This Time, But I Guess That It Will Be Either End Of This Month Or Beginning Of Next Month

DeletedUser

Dude, what's with the capitalisation at the start of every word? :D Can you cut it out? :cool:

Well, as a whole the sooner a new CM arrives the better as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude, what's with the capitalisation at the start of every word? :D Can you cut it out? :cool:

He He, Sowwy, It Is A Habit That Has Not Gone Away :eek:

Well, as a whole the sooner a new CM arrives the better as a whole.

Yup, In Agreement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know as well as I do that isn't true. However, on your point, you would be surprised what people can learn/absorb in a short period of time. Yes, my stay was somewhat - short lived- I don't know that,however, I still learnt a lot, exaggeration isn't really necessary is it? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.