Applying for a tribe

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I'm applying for tribe in us4. I'm a portuguese player but i know english enough to understand all, and the others can understand me! ;D

I play in some of pt servers, and this is one of them: http://pt.twstats.com/pt17/index.php?page=player&id=1693421.

If someone wants me write here our send me a private message! ;)

P.S- I hope everyone can understand me... :D

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

He doesn't have skype which is why I had to unfourtunatly turn him down :(.

DeletedUser

yeah, i don't use skype... If someone wants me, even known that i don't use skype, just say to i analise the proposal.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I'm applying for tribe in us4. I'm a portuguese player but i know english enough to understand all, and the others can understand me! ;D

I play in some of pt servers, and this is one of them: http://pt.twstats.com/pt17/index.php?page=player&id=1693421.

If someone wants me write here our send me a private message! ;)

P.S- I hope everyone can understand me... :D

hello, i'm a portuguse to.
i'm organizing a tribe, do you want to come?

DeletedUser

Like i said you on the mp i don't know yet. I'm analyzing all the proposals.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Gangster Panda would like to have you, I have to refrain from recruiting you due to your lack of a skype account. :eek:

DeletedUser

skype is just easier... its quicker too-- instant, whereas forums or PMs cannot be discussed rapidly... as you have to wait and reload the page to see if anything new was said...

DeletedUser

skype is just easier... its quicker too-- instant, whereas forums or PMs cannot be discussed rapidly... as you have to wait and reload the page to see if anything new was said...

Have I recently told you I love you?

DeletedUser

yes, but like we say here in Portugal there is no accounting for tastes. ;D

Some prefers skype and other prefers the forum or MP.

DeletedUser

Yes. This is America's server though... we americans are fat and lazy and we want everything instantly! That is why we made fast food, and drive-thrus, and tons of other stuff so we can be faster while doing less... :D

lol ... good luck to you though in finding a tribe... i wish you the best of luck ;)

DeletedUser

Yes. This is America's server though... we americans are fat and lazy and we want everything instantly! That is why we made fast food, and drive-thrus, and tons of other stuff so we can be faster while doing less... :D

lol ... good luck to you though in finding a tribe... i wish you the best of luck ;)

lool, thank you and good luck to you to. ;)

DeletedUser

can i not join anyone my stats are up there and i have skype womatiscool thats my skype

DeletedUser

stop hijacking threads...lol

and it hink you got a bad rep from coming in and instantly bashing people... :p