Archer event

DeletedUser3973

Who is into this one? Seems not worth the points. Even if you go at a tribe mate with 20spear/wall defense... will the meager 15 event points outweigh the losses?(not to mention the purchasing cost of non optimal troops)

DeletedUser

Well, looking at the rewards, I'd say so. I mean, have you looked at them? I can easily get 35 points without that quest, but if I do that quest and get 50, I get (as long as it's the same as .net):

+10% increased wood production (20 hours)
+10% increased clay production (20 hours)
+10% increased iron production (20 hours)
+25% reduced construction time (20 hours)
2 days of free premium

25% reduction in construction time, the resources to make up for it are easier to come by than you'd think, plus free premium. And that's excluding that you might get more quests done, that can give you more flags, 1/3 capacity of your warehouse in all res, and so on.

All in all, I think it's worth doing :D.

DeletedUser3973

Just seems such a 'gamed' quest. Maybe 10% of people are not going to confer with a mate and inhouse attack/dodge/dutch rudder...

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but you can't get out of everything. Personally, I think the fact that tribemates are learning to sacrifice for the benefit of each other is a good thing to learn in and of itself, it opens up a little less selfish playing and encourages teamwork and communication with others :).

DeletedUser

*Sssssh. Don't tell them cooperating and teamwork is a good thing*

Nothing to see here folks! Carry on with ego-playing!

DeletedUser3973

Even worse... send 20 spear(or scouts?) to a dead guy.. then attack it. This is so milky... deff not the direction your aiming for as an admin.

DeletedUser

rumble. stop complaining. dont do the quests if you dont want.

DeletedUser

bart. stop posting here and answer interview questions. you're delaying it by 3 days now.