Are you ready?

DeletedUser

This forum looks kinda dead, so time to introduce ourselves!

We are the vikings coming back to RECLAIM America. Take back whats ours. OURS! 1000 years after Leiv Eirikssons arrival, we are now back. This time to show you Americans how to play this game.

2urayr4.jpg

As some may have noticed, we have all ready taken over this forum, so the next step is this world. Are you up for a challenge? If not, we recommand you to wait for W11!

The vikings are back, so run, hide and get out of our way!

"Pardon my English", but that language will disappear. I now
pronounce Norwegian as the new official langauge on this world.

5oul2h.jpg

Lykke til, alle amerikanere. Det vil dere trenge. Vi sees på slagmarka!
(Good luck, all Americans. You will need it. See you on the battlefield!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Born ready, i can feel my viking blood boil in my veins for some action:cool:

DeletedUser

Please don't be afraid of me :(, whenever I start a world and go rank 1 everyone around me quits the game and force me to noble far away like 10 hours 14 hours and I can't properly farm for a while :/ btw I saw some guys talking about they won't be able to farm because two of them would be close, in that matter no one will be luckier than anyone because I farm all the world, I have no limitations. .us is even a lot smaller then the worlds i play you can count on it.

DeletedUser

so much confidence.
but even vikings came and had to fight the natives.

DeletedUser

we've loaded up our ships with shrooms and other herbs, and are arriving hungry and hung over some time on monday..

DeletedUser

Battle axe, longsword, any tool will do, i'm coming to collect heads, and souls..
I'll enter the Norwegian army, it looks like the best place to be when the slaughter begins ^^

DeletedUser

we don't need luck, we got skills.

Believe me, it helps, the difference between a train landing 1 loyalty and actually conquering a village? Luck.
The difference between a split-second delay and no split/second delay when timing a nuke/nobles? Luck.

You may not need it, but it helps to have it on your side.

DeletedUser

You've been gone for a thousand years...you seem pretty old to be conquering a world now, leave it to these young colonists.

DeletedUser

We have to show you how to play, how to fight and how to win. So in the next few weeks you're be like
images

DeletedUser

so much confidence.
but even vikings came and had to fight the natives.

That's a fair point. We have learned from the Spanish, and those other guys, and will now load ourselves up with plagues, sicknesses and epidemics for which you have no resistance. Hopefully, the American population will once again be cut down to, I dunno, like 5 % of its original population. Oh yeah!

You've been gone for a thousand years...you seem pretty old to be conquering a world now, leave it to these young colonists.

We prefer experienced or wise as opposed to that ugly word old you use.

DeletedUser

ah but during the times you have been "wisening up", our medical sciences have far surpassed your own.
we've also learned from the spanish.
and this is the .us, spanish took south america.
its the french and the english here. and we've already taken care of them.

DeletedUser

ah but during the times you have been "wisening up", our medical sciences have far surpassed your own.
we've also learned from the spanish.
and this is the .us, spanish took south america.
its the french and the english here. and we've already taken care of them.
We've got drunken gods (how awesome is that???), so who needs medical science. It's only good for making eight-legged sheep that die as infants, or creating out-of-control plagues that kill your own (I'm betting some shrooms will take care of those pesky bugs).

You're absolutely right about the fact that it was the spanish that went to south america, but their tactics are very valid today.
If you introduce a completely new, aggressive, alien and dominant factor to a population, it will completely take over.
And how can you boast about taking care of people who eat snails and stuffed sheep bellies while drinking tea with milk???
The would have eradicated themselves given half a chance.

DeletedUser

This whole stereotype-using thing is making me uncomfortable. So stop.

DeletedUser

ahh, how wrong can you be? i guess you don't know much about stuff happening outside US. That is why we will win this battle.

DeletedUser

This whole stereotype-using thing is making me uncomfortable. So stop.

Could you be more specific? I mean... Is it allowed to make references to how the Spanish (and other) conquistadors and settlers arrived in the Americas, and brought with them illnesses that the natives lacked any immune defense against? Which resulted in a catastrophic death toll. Quite unavoidable, I suspect, as sooner or later the continents would have met each other, so no blame is intended.

Or how about it when we Norwegians make fun of our own stereotypes? Self-deprecation is kinda fun, and doesn't seem to hurt anyone but ourselves.

DeletedUser

More the self-deprecation. Others who aren't aware of who you are, or who might think you're lying about being Norwegian so you can make fun of them, or who knows...we don't allow jokes like that to ensure no one reads it wrong and ends up offended/flaming you back. It gets ugly real fast :D.

Well, there's also the fact that it's going off-topic, but there's that :D.

DeletedUser

Sounds fair enough, thanks for the sensible answer :)

On-topic: Umm. Thinking, thinking, thinking... Oh. Right. Good luck on the battlefield! I had to say something on-topic!