Are you ready?

DeletedUser

I play norwegian servers, that's right. On the Norwegian servers I have two forum accounts which have made me famous; sondrekul and Olvedn.

When it comes to IG-gameplay, I've won V12 on .no.

I'm the most famous sondre, first of all I'm famous in 3 servers, and this is gonna be my 4th. Your are only famous at .no, I'm not giving my true Identity here so I can't tell where I'm famous except .net and .no but you know. in fact I had a few pointers to where I am from I'm gonna delete them now. But still never played alongside you, and I'm looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

I'm a new player here...what's the difference between a scout thingy and a axe thingy...
and my genitals are bigger then anyone who reads this dreadful dribble

DeletedUser

good luck in the game(I had to make it about w10)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha i really cannot help my self to not laugh at this.

You got damn Norwegians have no right to be here. Niether do you Americans, this world will be won by me, and me only.

All alone.

My name is Sondre, and i really am cool :cool::cool:

DeletedUser

Haha i really cannot help my self to not laugh at this.

You got damn Norwegians have no right to be here. Niether do you Americans, this world will be won by me, and me only.

All alone.

My name is Sondre, and i really am cool :cool::cool:
OMG, are you the famous Sondrekul?!

I have to say I'm a bit starstruck right now..

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats me.

I must say that i'm really happy to be here. Specially to kick some American ass's back to the stoneage.

DeletedUser

Well hello, be sure you start a thread in our player intro forum, I think we would all love to hear about your obvious epicness. Just keep it legal please. :)

DeletedUser

Would be such an honour if you joined our tribe..

Edit: I'm sorry, Jesse.. Didn't see your post there.. Which forum?

DeletedUser

Well, i'm used to have the nickname "Jim's dad", so keep it there.

Or else my epicness is beyond your imagination, so i wont even try to explain it to you.

I'm just sayin, i'm the best in the world.

DeletedUser

Right HERE

This goes for all new players to the server (and ones who haven't done it yet). Create a thread for yourself so we can all get to know you.

Back to topic!

DeletedUser

Just another World for TW players and tribes to hug each other to death in... while they race to noble barbs/Bonus villages... and race for points.
Theres maybe 5% left who are True TW players... Not speaking to you... You have my respect always... Just the other 95% of TW players... Who call it something else... But know darn well thats exactly what they are doing... You know who you are and so do the rest of us... \,,/ -_- \,,/ Good luck and have fun to the 5%...