Arrogant noobs of CHAOS

DeletedUser

We (the two players on the sleepyface account) were invited to join an allied tribe of Chaos (NUTS!) a couple of days ago, after applying to some of the larger tribes except Chaos family. At the time we we accepted the invite, we were not aware that NUTS! and CHAOS were allied (we even said inn the application that we didn't want anything to do with CHAOS - not looking for the easy way to victory).

When we joined, we noticed that a couple of CHAOS players had claims on our villages, but didn't bother with this as the expiry date of these were close and we after all came from an unrelated tribe (no one from the CHAOS family or any other tribes have ever attacked us except a noob player that restarted after getting cleared by us).

When the villages were re-claimed after 2 days I wrote a post in the shared forums where I reminded everyone that the tribes after all were allies.
I also said (in a harsh manner) that reclaiming villages if you don't even attack them in the alotted claim time is a bad way of playing as you are keeping your own tribemates from doing the job you're unable to do yourself.
One of the CHAOS leaders answered that if I had a problem, I should take it up with my leaders and not criticize my allies in a shared forum).
A few hours later, we are kicked from the NUTS! tribe without any explaination or messages.

If someone actually had attacked us we would have been refugees, and I could have understood the reaction.
Getting a fast-growing experienced account kicked from your allied tribe because he is pissed of from getting claims on his towns is just low...

I just wish the account were a little bigger so that we actually could put up a decent fight against players several times our size...

So:
If there is players out there that are getting sick of arrogant players who think they can do whatever they want just because they started a bit earlier than others, give us a holler on skype (jeeeeeeright), forum PM, or ingame mail.

After this rant, I'm counting the minutes until the attacks starts pouring in :p

DeletedUser

We (the two players on the sleepyface account) were invited to join an allied tribe of Chaos (NUTS!) a couple of days ago, after applying to some of the larger tribes except Chaos family. At the time we we accepted the invite, we were not aware that NUTS! and CHAOS were allied (we even said inn the application that we didn't want anything to do with CHAOS - not looking for the easy way to victory).

When we joined, we noticed that a couple of CHAOS players had claims on our villages, but didn't bother with this as the expiry date of these were close and we after all came from an unrelated tribe (no one from the CHAOS family or any other tribes have ever attacked us except a noob player that restarted after getting cleared by us).

When the villages were re-claimed after 2 days I wrote a post in the shared forums where I reminded everyone that the tribes after all were allies.
I also said (in a harsh manner) that reclaiming villages if you don't even attack them in the alotted claim time is a bad way of playing as you are keeping your own tribemates from doing the job you're unable to do yourself.
One of the CHAOS leaders answered that if I had a problem, I should take it up with my leaders and not criticize my allies in a shared forum).
A few hours later, we are kicked from the NUTS! tribe without any explaination or messages.

If someone actually had attacked us we would have been refugees, and I could have understood the reaction.
Getting a fast-growing experienced account kicked from your allied tribe because he is pissed of from getting claims on his towns is just low...

I just wish the account were a little bigger so that we actually could put up a decent fight against players several times our size...

So:
If there is players out there that are getting sick of arrogant players who think they can do whatever they want just because they started a bit earlier than others, give us a holler on skype (jeeeeeeright), forum PM, or ingame mail.

After this rant, I'm counting the minutes until the attacks starts pouring in :p

We are not Arrogant, the issue is you should of never received an invite to NUTS as there were active claims on your villages, the players did not attacked as they saw you were in NUTS. The issue is resolved as you are now no longer in NUTS. Call us Arrogant if you want we will take care of this on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

The players with claims on our villages would never have been able to reach us in time until the claims expired, so the point about reclaiming (and that it hurts the tribe) is still valid.
We all agree on that it was a mistake made by the person inviting us to NUTS! that led to this, but the fact is that we are now in a worse position than earlier because of his mistake.
If you are the kind of players that will take advantage of this mistake we will not be able to put up a real fight (we started this world just about a month ago), but you will just be confirming the title of this thread.

I challenge you to give us a week long NAP until the fightng starts just to admit that it was not our fault, and give us a chance to grow to a size that makes us able to put up at least a little challenge (hey, we're voulenteerimg to build your future villages for you)!

Btw:
The forum acc is currently managed by only the -R player on sleepyface

DeletedUser

So you insult us on the world forums then you ask us to give you a week and if we dont we are arrogant noobs. I think you know how we respond this is my last post or mail on this subject. GOODBYE

DeletedUser

I was insulted by a forced kick from a tribe we were invited to without a message or explaination. If someone had told us to leave because of these issues, we would have done that.
I'm just playing for fun, and the pnp part of the game is fun too...

Have a good one, and maybe we will meet again with more equal contitions on another world :)

DeletedUser

oh no. never!
but I realize that i will not survive a coordinated effort from caos-family.

DeletedUser

but.. your not a fast growing account.. even more so that there's two of you in there..
and your three new villages are barely a week old. meaning they have literally no troops in them.
why put yourself out there?
were the claims on your villages happen to be villages that you recently nobled?

DeletedUser

Nope. The claims were on the first two villages.

You say that we're not fast-growing...
That depends on the point of view. We do not expand faster than we are able to support ourselves.
Still we're climbing steadily on the rankings while at the same time sniping CAOS-nobles for our new tribemates (it was fun :p) and stopping NUTS!-attacks on our villages.
I know for a fact that on our own, both players on the sleepyface-account are more experienced and probably more skilled too than most others on the .us server. There may be players here that will match us in a "fair" fight, but I haven't seen them yet.
As I said earlier, a all-out coordinated attack from CAOS will be way out of our league right now, but given a little time we will show you guys how its done.

And to why I'm putting ourself "out there"?
It's called Politics and Propaganda. We're new here, and are making a name for ourselves.
"The toes you step on today, may belong to the foot that needs to be surgically removed from your a** tomorrow" (W10 - if you dare).

BTW; Nice try with my w10 diplomat earlier today;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but.. your not a fast growing account.. even more so that there's two of you in there..
and your three new villages are barely a week old. meaning they have literally no troops in them.
why put yourself out there?
were the claims on your villages happen to be villages that you recently nobled?

probably because my co-player finds it entertaining bugging you guys of as much as posible before we go down:)

DeletedUser

nice try with what?
i didnt try anything lol
i simply added everyone for the award that'd give me flags.
but you did expand faster than you are able to support yourself.
besides, im done with the world and just here to troll you more.

DeletedUser

Poor excuse :p
But good luck with that. Can't really blame you for staying away.

DeletedUser

lol if it makes you feel better to think its an excuse to get away from you..
please keep telling yourself that :D

sure ;)
allow me to keep feeding ur ego's.
you guys are the best.

DeletedUser

lol if it makes you feel better to think its an excuse to get away from you..
please keep telling yourself that :D

sure ;)
allow me to keep feeding ur ego's.
you guys are the best.
thank you. I can go to sleep now, knowing my work with you is done.

DeletedUser

Haha had fun reading this. I have never met such a hugging, refugee recruiting, family tribe as CAOS. They not only have merged nutz (their allies) and some runaways from -L- into their tribe but they have now recruited refugees from poon that ran away from a war. What an elite family tribe we have in this small world. Mass recruiting numbers to win a very small world.

I am sorry but even if I was in a tribe in this world (oh wait I am ahhaha) I wouldnt class this world as a win especially if I won it in the way CAOS are trying to. Shame to see a world destroyed this way.

Ah well

DeletedUser3490

I assume they let Poon members in because, though Poon was wIlling to help weight against CAOS, they decided they would rather declare war.
(personally I don't care)
but CAOS is justified in allowing the enemy of their enemy to help them. However I don't know about the other moves that happened before hand, but if you are trash talking that particular move you have no head for strategic warfare.

DeletedUser

Allowing to mass recruit more like it. I believe in strategic warfare but not mass recruiting and hugging :)

Fair enough allow the enemy of the enemy to help them but not recruit them lol. CAOS started with 3 tribes near enough full, and allies (nuts) and still recruited more. No strategy in that when the world is only a 4 continent world. You can defend that as much as you like but the mass family winning in numbers and recruiting runaways and members that they have previously been warring is not talent.