Arrogant noobs of CHAOS

DeletedUser3490

Yeah this game ha gotten out of hand with family tribes.
Like I said I know little to nothing about their previous moves and strategies

DeletedUser

I understand fully what you are saying brother but the settings of a church world, no barb eating (which I LOVE!!!) and the family tribe there that has had 3 tribes plus and ally have really ruined it. I know that they will deny it like they have in the forums many a time but they are a big part of the reason the world has stayed so small and that people havent joined. They just dont see the point in paying to play on a world where there is such a tribe that still recruits now while trying to state they are elite ;)

DeletedUser3159

Yawn, looks like somebody got bored to post on how CAOS runs. *Sadly nobody in CAOS cares on what dan the ming says besides how he is just crying about the situation. *I don't see anything wrong with what is done as the world just got interesting. *I assume the rest of the world will plan to vs CAOS meaning the number of members is still in favor of W9 instead of CAOS. *Good luck on both sides. :)

DeletedUser

Just echoing what every else thinks about the situation dragon force. The proof is in the lack of players in the world and the fact that PK quit the world due to boredom and the way CAOS were hugging/merging/recruiting. I just think it is so funny that CAOS claim to be elite from the start of the world but still recruit from allies, refugees and anyone else that care to join them. If CAOS were so elite they wouldnt need to keep recruiting because of the elite players lol.
There is only CAOS who think they are brilliant but everyone that has experience and have won proper worlds with domination think that family tribes suck. Safety in numbers eh ;)

DeletedUser3159

Just echoing what every else thinks about the situation dragon force. The proof is in the lack of players in the world and the fact that PK quit the world due to boredom and the way CAOS were hugging/merging/recruiting. I just think it is so funny that CAOS claim to be elite from the start of the world but still recruit from allies, refugees and anyone else that care to join them. If CAOS were so elite they wouldnt need to keep recruiting because of the elite players lol.
There is only CAOS who think they are brilliant but everyone that has experience and have won proper worlds with domination think that family tribes suck. Safety in numbers eh ;)

Lets first state one thing. To even mentally be able to last a boring world takes a lot of skill and commitment. If PK or other elite players decide to quit, that means they were not committed to finishing a world that they started. If you ever heard the saying "finish what you started". That takes a lot.

As for CAOS claiming they are an elite tribe, which is completely false. We never said we are the best tribe and brag about it. We play the game with respect and never underestimate the opponent. We can talk positive, which is always sometimes to pump up the team to do well.

Then talking about CAOS recruiting multiple members as if we are hugging the world. Lets say if we started with 60 members, a lot of our member's intention was to merge and co play in the future so I don't see any harm strategically. even PK (the elite tribe you would keep mentioning about) used that method with 2 accounts merging into one and co play. Also all of the wars CAOS have been in, the number of players vs us was always higher. Now if you add WEIGHT, WHAT and ELE vs CAOS. You can count the amount of members, and it would pretty much be even. Don't get me wrong those are 3 different tribes, but you can't deny that those 3 tribes probably fear CAOS and want to work together to vs CAOS. 3 tribe or 1, they are still a working force together. With your facts and such, it really does suck just because we made it into a family but we at least wasn't a tribe hugging up soo many allies to prevent things from happening.

Until you can really state that the numbers was always in favor of CAOS in the wars, you really can't say much. Nice try though bro. ;-)

DeletedUser

I understand what you are saying and appreciate the response. I suppose the real issue is the bad settings on this world that has really pushed the members away from wanting to start the world and stay. I have only mentioned PK the once though.

I never said the numbers were in favour of CAOS but the numbers when you had 3 tribes were in your favour from the start which you can't deny with 3 tribes plus an ally.

I have always tried to run a tribe with 1 alliance and maybe 1 NAP as that is how I think worlds should be played. I dont believe in family tribes especially in small .us worlds but each to their own. Everyone has different styles of playing but the same aim.

I thank you for being a sport with your replies and not getting on a high horse feeding the troll as they say. Now I understand a lot more from your last reply I am happy that we have both made our points and we more understand each other. Also speaking with johnboswell who knows me very well he states you guys are a good group with experience so I cant argue against that... DOH

DeletedUser3159

well maybe its not you mentioning PK but it seems like they are the best tribe in the world. They had the best start and I agree with that. *However, that is history now. *As of us starting as a 3 tribe branch. *I can tell you it is probably my fault on that one. *If anybody in this tribe has to be blamed, it can be me. *I was part of the CAOS tribe that won with a 2nd branch of CAOS and CHAOS and we had about 60 members that won that world about. *Maybe about 40-50 decided to join in on this world for a repeat of fun. *How was I suppose to deny our past tribemates who help win W5 a chance to play here again with us in W9? *I decided to get contact information of my tribemates of W5 and as soon as W9 started, I started mailing my ex tribemates in joining here. *Of course we had members who has friends that they wanted in here too so it kinda added into a 75 member tribe at most at least.. *

Then of course we had all those tribes wanting us to ally or nap as we decided to nap some to see which tribe would do us good. *We napped with -L- and even a few bunch just to see which ones would last. *I was the diplomat for a bit and it was hard to deny the chance to see which tribe to choose from. *as -L- and Pandas decided to attack us we kept NUTS as our ally since they seem the most loyal and geographically the best to work with. *I can state more of the history but I honestly don't think we played it any wrong. *As our members not all are even active and most eventually merged, we added a few members as we see fit. *Every tribe would take advantage of adding a few fresh faces, as some of our members can become inactive. *

As you said how you would really take in 1 ally and 1 nap. Overall we only had/have 1 ally *and 1 nap for the most part. *It was -L- who had a group of 7 tribes at us. I don't see how we got hated so much when it was pretty much 8 tribes vs us and NUTS at that point. *-A- only came as a nap a little later down the line. *

People can hate us all they want, we did it the right way in a way having fun with friends we made together back from previous worlds. *Maybe our activity or strive is stronger because we are a good core of friends who been together for yrs + the new guys/gals we added along the way. *

Anyways dan the ming thanks for at least having john backing us up as being good players. *I would never call myself an elite. *I just try hard when i play. *Win or lose. :)

DeletedUser2165

It was fun to play this world,the settings were quite unusual.
Especially the church feature with no barb nobling rule made the world different than the other ones.

I congratulate CAOS family on behalf of all PK players,it seems that they'll have this world too.
5 of our 9 players have played TW for the first time on us9,it'll always be special for us.
Our only goal was to have fun,and we really had,thanks for all,especially for our enemies.
See you in another world.

DeletedUser

It was fun to play this world,the settings were quite unusual.
Especially the church feature with no barb nobling rule made the world different than the other ones.

I congratulate CAOS family on behalf of all PK players,it seems that they'll have this world too.
5 of our 9 players have played TW for the first time on us9,it'll always be special for us.
Our only goal was to have fun,and we really had,thanks for all,especially for our enemies.
See you in another world.

Well played, mate. Hope to see you in another world, too, you and I were fairly close on the rankings early on in w7, I think you were 1-2 ahead of me for the most part.

DeletedUser4595

Haha had fun reading this. I have never met such a hugging, refugee recruiting, family tribe as CAOS. They not only have merged nutz (their allies) and some runaways from -L- into their tribe but they have now recruited refugees from poon that ran away from a war. What an elite family tribe we have in this small world. Mass recruiting numbers to win a very small world.

I am sorry but even if I was in a tribe in this world (oh wait I am ahhaha) I wouldnt class this world as a win especially if I won it in the way CAOS are trying to. Shame to see a world destroyed this way.

Ah well

Amen