Attack break

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 13:56
Dear players,

A quick note to inform you all that there will be a Thanksgiving attack break this year. It will begin tonight at 11pm Server time and end at 11pm tomorrow Server time. During this time, any attacks that land will simply visit the village and return home.

On behalf of the entire Tribal Wars family, please enjoy your Thanksgiving and have a safe and happy holiday.

Sincerely,

jesseiam2 & the entire TW.us Team

This is rather short notice, but not unexpected. *Perhaps in the future could we be given more notice? *That way many of my nukes landing on lola will not just be "visiting" and eating all of her turkey and drinking all of her wine. :p

DeletedUser

yea.. i mean i'd like to keep taking her villages over night thank you very much..

DeletedUser

Me too I was having fun taking her villages too. I am Technically a Dawg Fan but I didn't like her dog Lola at the dog competition and she needs to be put to sleep and not enjoying all the leftovers from thanksgiving that Larry is leaving for her. I guess I need to see if I can recall those nukes and nobles and have them land tomorrow night after 11 PM...

DeletedUser

My apologies on the short notice, I was in the hospital and am still quite groggy.

DeletedUser

Illness unfortunately. Not much fun in getting cut open and having things removed. :(