Attack Icon

DeletedUser

The app for TW has icons on the map showing which villages you're attacking. The desktop version doesn't have the icons, and I wish it did.

Support icons should also appear on both maps when you're supporting a village.

DeletedUser2389

The app for TW has icons on the map showing which villages you're attacking. The desktop version doesn't have the icons, and I wish it did.

Support icons should also appear on both maps when you're supporting a village.

There is an attack icon on the villages for the pc version. Its a small axe icon on the upper right of the villages being attacked

DeletedUser

It should show on the desktop version...

The support icons were considered on another server as well, but it was considered to be too easy to clutter. Imagine if you had support going, support returning, attacks going, attacks returning, and incomings on the village? Even 1 more icon (support going) would be a bit much.

DeletedUser

There is an attack icon on the villages for the pc version. Its a small axe icon on the upper right of the villages being attacked
I don't see it, and I've tried checking and unchecking all the options next to the map too. I don't have premium though, so if it only shows up for people with premium then that explains it.

@u6s5l.
I disagree. You're almost never going to be attacking, returning from attacking, supporting, and returning from supporting one village at the same time. Even having 2 or 3 icons on one village will be rare. The icons are very small, and the information they give is useful when you're farming and you don't remember whether you already attacked a village or not. Instead of going to your rally point, you just check the map. Same when you don't remember whether you already supported someone.

DeletedUser

I can tell you that without fail, I've had that occurring very often when I'm fighting a big war near end-game. Or even mid-game. In fact, anytime I take a village I've faked, has a recap coming to it, and I support (plus withdrawing the old troops that took it, like 100LC), would have every single one of those icons. And most players use that method of faking, withdrawing old troops, and supporting at once. And most solid players also send recaps.

I can't see why you'd think it was uncommon, really.

DeletedUser3490

One of each type per village max? That would be only 4 little icons correct?
That seems absolutely fine to me, I would much rather have easier access to Information like that than care about how clean my map looks.

DeletedUser

That'd be 4 icons, possibly spread over multiple villages. You'd also have group identifications (if you put villages in groups), plus noble claim icons...

The map would look, quite frankly, like a mess and a confusing one to anyone looking.

DeletedUser

The icons should be optional, aka they can be turned on and off under settings. So, if you're like me or thedog, you can have them all turned on. If you're like u6s5l., you can turn some of them off.