Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Hello World! Now that we've got somebody managing these maps things should run a bit more smoothly.

Before we go any further let's give a big round of forum applause to Nickjer for his dedication to the game, check out http://map.k-io.com for more World Maps or to donate if you're in a giving mood. Now without further ado, the maps:

Tribe Maps
topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topavgtribes.png

Player Maps
topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since firstnobled village).
Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.

Families
MaGicX F. (MaGicX,NMXA)

The maps will be updated once daily and if you know of any families send a mail to ps2guy1 in game or on the forums or just post them below. Make sure you include all families that you know of and include a link to the pages of each tribe in the family. I'll try to get it on the map as soon as I read it.

Notice any bugs? Have a suggestion? Please post them below :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since these forums are a complete wasteland (makes your job that much easier Deb) I've decided to update the families myself. A family is any group of tribes that function as a single tribe such as an academy, brother/sister tribe or any tribe which has the link to another tribe on their forums with the text "dey beez r famly".

If I have made a mistake or am missing anything, please let me know.

DeletedUser544

hey ps2guy1, that families thingy for BJ is wrong, BJ F. (BJ,LGN,KoS,LGN-R) Well, LGN fair enough but KoS?, LGN-R??

DeletedUser

Sorry, they had themselves listed as family and when I asked the leader of LGN he didn't say it was wrong so I assumed it wasn't. You'll see the changes as soon as it updates tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser544

no worries, by the way, could you just make BJ independent? LGN is just our ally but they are not our academy tribe, in fact, we don't share diplomacy

DeletedUser

no worries, by the way, could you just make BJ independent? LGN is just our ally but they are not our academy tribe, in fact, we don't share diplomacy

I'm confused :confused:.

DeletedUser544

hm..? what so confusing about that..? oh.. LGN is not our academy tribe, they are just one of our allies, which means BJ doesnt use same diplomacy with LGN.

When a tribe has an academy tribe, people tend to consider them as one and Im saying that we arent. hope that clears things up for ya.

DeletedUser

I am even more confused than when you started. Let me explain why.

Here you say that they are your ally, but that you don't have any diplomacy.

hm..? what so confusing about that..? oh.. LGN is not our academy tribe, they are just one of our allies, which means BJ doesnt use same diplomacy with LGN.

Here you say that they are just one of your allies, which means you "don't use the same diplomacy with LGN." The same diplomacy as what?

When a tribe has an academy tribe, people tend to consider them as one and Im saying that we arent. hope that clears things up for ya.

Here you say that when a tribe has an academy tribe, people consider them as an academy tribe (yeah, that's how it works), and then you say that "we aren't an academy tribe" which makes no sense, and ask me if that cleared things up for me. I'm highly confused, but seeing as it doesn't seem to be going well, please private message me with what you are trying to say (besides that LGN is not an academy tribe) so I can understand what's going on here :p.

DeletedUser

hey ps2guy1, that families thingy for BJ is wrong, BJ F. (BJ,LGN,KoS,LGN-R) Well, LGN fair enough but KoS?, LGN-R??

I changed it to this. However I can make BJ infependant at the next update.
I was in LGN for a short while and they kept parading how they were family with BJ

This is currently on the KoS profile:
KoS said:
We are brother tribes with BJ and LGN please consider this when you think about attacking us or scouting us these will be considered actions of war! and it will be Declared!!!

This is currently on the LGN-R profile:
LGN-R said:
.:Our leaders-LGN & BJ:.
An attack on any of us is an attack on all of us

This is what had me confused, however BJ will be independant by the next update.

Edit** Also when i was in LGN (for a short time) they had it posted everywhere that they were family with BJ, did I already mention this? I dunno

DeletedUser

u6, I think he means that if LGN made an enemy, BJ wouldn't accept it as their own just because they are allies with them. Extreme simple version. :)

DeletedUser544

u6, I think he means that if LGN made an enemy, BJ wouldn't accept it as their own just because they are allies with them. Extreme simple version. :)

Thank you!! :) thats exactly what I was trying to say.. and ps2guy1, yup, I ve just saw that too, I think its just one of the scam they come up with..

DeletedUser

All right, in any case the maps are updated and I have removed the BJ family so everything should be good now.
Was there anything else?

DeletedUser

Whoops sorry about that i made a mistake. It's all better now and will be shown properly tomorrow!

DeletedUser

Nickjer said:
Jan 20, 2011 - 12:13:50 EST
Moving Site
-----------------------
Hey all, due to the large bandwidth demand these images require I have been transferring all images to a new site location. So far you should notice no change (which is a good thing). If you do notice a problem then let me know so that I can work on it. Thanks for your patience in this move.

Nickjer said:
Jan 17, 2011 - 14:03:45 EST
Map DOWN!
-------------------------
Before you send me a deluge of emails complaining about the maps, please read this. So the new site hosting the maps has unlimited bandwidth, but with unlimited bandwidth comes crappy services. Due to this issue, my program has been having trouble uploading all the maps to the site. I am now currently working on a solution and hope to have one by tonight. So theoretically, all the maps should be up and running by tomorrow.

If all goes as planned the maps should be updated within a few days, hopefully tomorrow. If not I'll keep you guys updated.