Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Ok some comments (maybe somebody else will say something on these forums... they are DEAD!) BASED OFF OF TOP TRIBES IN EACH KONTINENT

404 is the largest tribe in 11 K's, with pretty much the whole North-east locked down (besides King Glow Stick's haven in K16... dont worry KGS, we did not forget you, we will be there eventually)

Ego leads 7 K's, although unlike 404 they do not control the rim K's, which are controlled by NoMan and some other tribes...

South has S.S, controlling 6 rim-side K's- not one of the top tribes, but has lasted and grown a bit, and control their area.

NW contains ~TAC~, currently rank 5 in the world, which has 4 solid K's

Raven wraps around the Western Rim in 4 coastal K's...

In the center/west of the world, *SD* and BJ are intermixed, SD with 6 K's and BJ with 5 K's

That's pretty much it... Ego and 404 have the eastern half of the world solidly covered, with some isolated rim areas. BJ and *SD* are together in the Western/central of the world, while smaller tribes dot the rim all along the eastern side. As the tribes and players get bigger, they are being forced to pick bigger and harder targets... or turn to the rim for easy expansion... Many of these rim tribes will find it hard to survive in the coming months, I would say... and perhaps some big scale wars will roll around...

DeletedUser

Big ole' barb holes...

Yeah. People kept deleting when we started attacking ;)

People who delete NOW...well, that I can understand; we're well beyond the point of 'wasting your time trying to stop Ego404'. Early on, though...that was just plain cowardice.

DeletedUser

Hmm, for some reason Raven seems to have gone very quiet in the Forum, and BoT - well...

DeletedUser188

only 3 more continets where we don't dominate yet.
i give k51 another 5 days before we dominate it
k41 will be the last one

DeletedUser188

Like i said we took control of k51 first, only 2 more to go and then clean up a few more continents, we're nearly done!

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I be mopping up the north east ;)

I'll take one for the team and noble the 36 point villages lmao

DeletedUser

Only a single continent now, soon the only target will be 100% everywhere!

DeletedUser

...and we have 100% total dominance, what a nice grey map now. :)