Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser3007

well ghost is going to 99 and they were trance acad... storm is internalling some ghost which is 99 so they are all working together... of course not under 1 name

DeletedUser3007

well thank you!

still waiting to hear back from a mod here on if family tribes can be posted. i don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.
where is a super moderator when you need 1!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one has asked me, and I'm not sure about Aliyah. It was already answered by Que?, I didn't feel the need to go further into it.

Be aware that family tribes cannot win, but the maps are not controlled by mods, nor are they something that we have any say over the organization of. That's entirely up to the updater and nickjer. I'm not sure why they wouldn't[/b] be allowed, even if there is no allied win scenario.

DeletedUser3007

thanks man, so there we just need to confirm with nickjer i suppose.. can we do that panda?

DeletedUser

If you guys really want family tribes (which are lame to see on a map) then just PM me the updates because I dont check the US6 forum that much anymore.

DeletedUser3007

ok no problem :)
just figured it would help give others a visual of who is on who's side. lame or not IDC

DeletedUser3214

lame or not IDC

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

DeletedUser3007

ok we can officially add this tribe as family now
STORM
S²ORM

DeletedUser3007

also if they are large enough for the top 15 tribes or dominance...
REAPER
REAP3R

family

do we mail someone to get families done? or do you do it panda?

DeletedUser

Panda does it, but I would recommend mailing him on the forums to ensure he sees.

DeletedUser3272

damn, not bad for starting the world 5 months late and making into the top 15 in less then 6 months....not to mention on the rim and in a sea of red, kudos for me

LOL

DeletedUser

can i have a login? you still havent updated them today and i really REALLY hate seeing them not updated when they should be... sorry my OCD :D

DeletedUser

The maps auto-update. If they have not updated, it is because of a problem with Nickjer's servers (which he switched recently) or with the code.