Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

well they were updated yesterday... so i dont think your reasoning is right u6s5l... they were last updated on the 10th then i asked for an update on the 14th and they got updated for the 15th and now they aren't updated again...

so the person that posted this (idk his name, but its the first post) did it manually..

DeletedUser

If so, that would be rather strange, given that on the 11th Nickjer posted on his site that his maps were not updating due to a server move and it would take time to fix, and these things are usually glitchy for a short time.

DeletedUser3214

These maps are auto updating misek, and the thread creator is inactive (hence there is a second person for this world now which can be seen from the server site)

DeletedUser

okay but now its been 2 days... that is why i asked if i could get a username/login so i could do it...

DeletedUser

Again, let me reiterate this for you; they auto update. If they are not updating, it is not because someone is not logging in to do it on nickjer's site. It is not because the updater is inactive. It is not because the thread is messed up. It is because nickjer is experiencing technical difficulties.

The only thing you could do, even if you had a username/login to the website nickjer runs, is add or remove families. You could not, however, update the maps. They auto update. There is no manual update. There is no person who updates them once a day. They do it on a timer, by themselves. If they are not doing it, something is wrong with the maps, and nothing you, me, or the family updater who has a login/username could fix it. It is nickjer who can, and is, working to do so.

DeletedUser3272

who will win in the end and who wants to make 1 tribe to rule them all to take VOID out of the running?

Is Any One Leader out there willing to recruit and gather the left overs to form 1 tribe to give VOID a run for there money?

DeletedUser3272

I guess not, this is so dead, the ones alive dont even post on externals and the ones who know about it have been whipped every which way from Sunday....just dont seem like much fun with no retaliation.....i mean all my wasted efforts in sending support :(

i need ODD now send attacks for the love of god

~Six