Automatically switch to new template once a template is done

GenesisCommander

Reaction score
Hello,

Let's say I am under attack, my villages haven't grown as I would like so I am using a template to grow them out.
Now because the attacks, my walls get destroyed. I would like to be able to switch a template to rebuild the walls and after the walls are rebuilt, it will switch back to the other template.

Reaction score
There is a slight easy fix to this. Put the wall higher in the priority for village builds. Therefor if you are building a village if the wall gets destroyed all you have to do is cancel any upgrades currently in your village build and it will start building the wall.

GenesisCommander

Reaction score
There is a slight easy fix to this. Put the wall higher in the priority for village builds. Therefor if you are building a village if the wall gets destroyed all you have to do is cancel any upgrades currently in your village build and it will start building the wall.

It's merely an example.

Reaction score
Well in every example you can make a template like this so therefor your idea is pointless.

I would suggest if changing the village building at all. Don't make the village build disappear when completed. That way if your village gets catted late game you don't have to go in there and Manually reset village builds. It is already locked on the village and just starts building again when catted.

But your suggestion could already be done now if you just took the time to do your village builds in templates that make sense.