Awards Rating Server 3.

DeletedUser

post here the awards you've earned.
Give the previous post a review.

and get as itself an rating of your awards status.

This is also a Thread which is not to be missed on the Dutch servers.

Ok i will start.

Achieved awards

The Warlord (Silver - Level 3)
You have attacked 100 different players!
Next level: Attack 250 different players!

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.000 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 10.000 times!

Beloved Friend (Bronze - Level 2)
You have made a total of 15 friendships!
Next level: Develop 50 friendships!

Continent scorer (Bronze - Level 2)
You have made it into the top 30 of a continent!
Next level: Make it into the top 5 of a continent!

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already looted 10.000 resources!
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

Market Guru (Wood - Level 1)
You traded resources using your market 10 times so far!
Next level: Trade using your market 100 times!

Score champion (Wood - Level 1)
You have already reached 100 points!
Next level: Reach 5.000 points!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you making these stupid threads? If I want to see your awards I'll look at your profile. I'm sure most everyone else will say the same.

DeletedUser

stupid threads ?

so you say the dutch people are stupid ?
this threads are on all the new servers on NL.

the meaning of this thread is to rate the awards of other players.
So get your stupid answer of this thread and go somewhere els you noob. :D

DeletedUser

stupid threads ?

this threads are on all the new servers on NL.

the meaning of this thread is to rate the awards of other players.
So get your stupid answer of this thread and go somewhere els you noob. :D

You tell her :p

DeletedUser

In all honesty this thread is rather pointless...

They do have the option to let others see your awards IG for those who actually want to showcase themselves :?

DeletedUser

is this how these forums are going to be ran? someone posts (in this case a thread i see on most servers now,, and if used how its meant to be, gets great conversations going)..then the same clowns make crack head comments...and in most cases the mods join in.. all i can say is no wonder these worlds and server are not doing as well as it should.

here is an example:

the rank 1 versus rank 2
compare - number of plunders over rezzies hauled and see who is using their troops most efficiently, because any fool with a brain can get plunderer of the day if your smart enough, therefore cheating the awards system and creating a false lead.

it would be great to see less egos flaming down the new people on the forums before we see nothing but hate filled posts and constant bickering..i dont mind that at all so go right ahead in my case :p but i would rather see polite interesting conversations from what appears to be some very talented players here..

anyway, enough dribble from me..i like this thread and if everyone realized what it could be used for it will become a favorite imo.. now all we need is to see how many plunders and rezzies hauled people have so we can discuss certain aspects of there game play. or any other comparisons i am sure a talented and clever bunch like you lot can come up with ;)

DeletedUser

In all honesty this thread is rather pointless...

They do have the option to let others see your awards IG for those who actually want to showcase themselves :?

id say this goes for 99% of the threads on any forums, rather pointless. but it could create is interesting debates and could make it easier to see some of the top players awards on the same page rather then having to go through separate players profiles.

imo if this thread was used properly i think it could be rather useful for noobs like me who are trying to learn the game. :)

DeletedUser

stupid threads ?

That's quite an assumption :eek: You been taking lessons from Googly?

And no, I said this thread was stupid. You said the rest ;)

is this how these forums are going to be ran? someone posts (in this case a thread i see on most servers now,, and if used how its meant to be, gets great conversations going)..then the same clowns make crack head comments...and in most cases the mods join in.. all i can say is no wonder these worlds and server are not doing as well as it should.
I don't know about you, but when I look at forums (any of them, not just tw), tons of stupid spammy threads like this that are pointless keep me from looking at them. Also, if you look at the numbers of the .us server compared to other servers at our age, we're doing just fine.

Thought provoking threads = awesome
Pointless threads that do nothing outside of what TW is already capable of doing = spammy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tw is capable of doing everything , there is no thread imo that some1 cant find out themselves.

this thread i think is a good idea as it gives a wider range of people able to participate in the threads, rather then the most popular thread here top 20 egos players. :D

DeletedUser

That's quite an assumption :eek: You been taking lessons from Googly?

And no, I said this thread was stupid. You said the rest ;)

I don't know about you, but when I look at forums (any of them, not just tw), tons of stupid spammy threads like this that are pointless keep me from looking at them. Also, if you look at the numbers of the .us server compared to other servers at our age, we're doing just fine.

Thought provoking threads = awesome
Pointless threads that do nothing outside of what TW is already capable of doing = spammy

your right jess, it seems a major % of threads here are all ego driven and attention whore based!! i guess what we should do, is open a thread that asks the egos what they would like, and we could all line up and conform to it..i am sure those in said minority would enjoy that immensely!

now i personally think awards have ruined the game, due to game play being about rank and awards instead of taking ground and winning a world..the way i see it, people just jump from world to world more now, and most are self centered fools who have absolutely no loyalty and roll in packs, loyal only to said pack.. ok if thats your thing i guess but a real dampener on the game imo.. none the less people love them so who am i to say its dull to discuss them in threads like this one?? i guess im just not in the cool kids pack :(

what i dont get is this: if you/or others dont like it,,, then dont read it, do not even return to it again..it's not rocket science :smack: but it always comes down to a few, who must at all cost flame someone out who is just enjoying a game they play for themselves, and are trying to find others on a public forum who share the same interests..not entertain you and you alone.. would it be fair to say that is the impression you gave with your post?? that you were not entertained by this thread so it was now spam?? hmmmm the minority now rules the majority..sound like a dictatorship ha ha ha..jk jk all in good fun hey?

i think sooner or later people such as yourself jessnasty, will see why certain awards can have debates and discussions not just visual gratification :D

DeletedUser

There are so many things wrong with your post. (1) You assume that YOU are the majority and I am the minority, when the only people posting here are me (to put an end to stupid threads), you (to defend stupid threads), and Googly (to defend the side I don't agree with). (2) You say the game is played for awards and rankings instead of good game play. Can you explain to me how to get the highest awards without good game play? (3) Sounds like you think I'm egotistical. I probably am, considering my tribe is owning this world. As far as my posting on this thread, I'm only here to get Kaas to calm down on the thread posting, which is a little insane, especially this stupid thread about awards which we can already see in-game. Egos don't really matter when we're talking about pure logic.

It sounds like to me, though, you'd rather a whole bunch of people be posting on these spammy threads (which usually means the lower age of the average poster....which eventually leads to a huge, spammy, testosterone fest for the teenage boys) than eliminate dumb threads and get some intelligent discussion in here. To that, I have to say I disagree.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm the world 3 mod or anything, but lets TRY to stay on topic. :)

DeletedUser

okay I'll help to get this thread on track.

Rating the daily awards of the top 2 players with one is the best.
Rate and leave behind your opinion.

MOLOCO - Smash

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 22.04.2011 (8.285 units)!

5x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 27.04.2011 (1.547.460 resources)!

2x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 20.04.2011 (1.754 villages)!

Sinister Soul - Smash

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 15.04.2011 (4.406 units)!

5x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 21.04.2011 (1.065.437 resources)!

DeletedUser

i feel a response to jess is on topic, if not its in a spoiler so just ignore it..where i just came from people compared awards by evaluating the differences between certain awards to see who was more efficient for example..or you just get fools who send 5 lc in mass groups by way of bookmarks at the same villa over and over and get awards to pump up the plunderer for example, 4 award points here 4 there and your leading awards ranks...kinda pointless imo.. but the players who love their names up in lights do it regularly..because they are milestone whores and award whores..cool if thats their thing.

so when those who get flustered about people making them look bad see they have been sprung for bending the way the awards are achieved they soon stop it..i feel this thread will do just that..

nice one kaas!

There are so many things wrong with your post. (1) You assume that YOU are the majority and I am the minority
there is only one wrong with yours...you assume i assume! i simply pointed out facts. to hard to handle??

(to put an end to stupid threads)
why?? because you say so? who are you? the thread police now lol..

you (to defend stupid threads)
who was defending?? i was simply having my opinion! if you dont like the thread DONT READ IT. or are your evaluations of threads all that count on these forums? god help us if they are!

You say the game is played for awards and rankings instead of good game play
i said that, but i meant this: a large majority of people play only for their name up in lights. are you denying you know people who only play for start up then leave when the wars start and the awards are harder to achieve?

Can you explain to me how to get the highest awards without good game play?
yeah, but if you cant work that out by yourself then why should i fill you in? plenty of the awards can be manipulated..and i never said good game play CANT get the awards. your putting words in the readers eyes that i never said..

(3) Sounds like you think I'm egotistical. I probably am, considering my tribe is owning this world.
nothing wrong with having a bit of an ego, you would not be competitive without one jessnasty :)

As far as my posting on this thread, I'm only here to get Kaas to calm down on the thread posting, which is a little insane, especially this stupid thread about awards which we can already see in-game.
you still dont get it do you? this server was not made to catter only to you jessnasty, you may think it was, but i highly doubt it..why should people feel they cant discuss things on these forums just because it does not suit you?? in case you have not noticed this i will explain: when a thread is boring or does not get used it simply fades away, if it turns out this thread is crapy then let it run its course..easy...problem solved for you hey?

Egos don't really matter when we're talking about pure logic.
true, but your logic is that everyone should only post to entertain you and you alone.. why? your just another part of the wider community in my eyes. what makes you so special?

It sounds like to me, though, you'd rather a whole bunch of people be posting on these spammy threads (which usually means the lower age of the average poster....which eventually leads to a huge, spammy, testosterone fest for the teenage boys) than eliminate dumb threads and get some intelligent discussion in here. To that, I have to say I disagree.

if a whole bunch of people are posting in it, wouldnt that make it interesting to them? far out jess, i dont get you hey! just dont read it lol..is that so hard for you to comprehend?.. i know i will if it turns out to be a waste of time.. you really do need to relax a little and lay of the forum bully tactics jess..your just one member..is it so hard for you to let others feel comfortable? or do you need to give people a complex about posting here?

DeletedUser

I personally think that this is a fun idea for a thread :)

@all those people flaming this thread because they don't particularly think it is a good idea: this forum is half dead. We have next to no posters. Trying to bully people off of the forums, is a good way to screw this server up some more. If people want to have a bit of fun with an award thread, then what's the harm in doing so?