Back By Dope Demand: Self Updating Maps!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks go out to nickjer for all the work he put into his maps for the tw community. If you love his maps as much as I do please visit http://map.k-io.com and give that Donate button a pound.

Current Settings(these will be updated as the world progresses):
Min Tribe = 100000
Min Player = 25000
Conquers = Last 3 days
Zoom = 4x4 includes continents 33 to 66.

Tribe Maps:
Tribe Dominance:
topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes:
toptribes.png

Top 15 Noblers:
topnoblers.png

Top Avg Points/Player:
topavgtribes.png

Player Maps:
Player Dominance Map:
topkplayers.png

Top 15 Players:
topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers:
fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA Players:
topkaplayers.png

To this point I only saw one family tribe in the top 20 = DOM II and Nation... If anyone wants their family/academy added in the mix please post here and I will update the maps daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After looking at the noble takedowns I'm going to change the settings to 3 days. Unless anyone just wants the previous day takedowns.

DeletedUser3007

i would say 3 days is good.. will allow us to see where the more recent action is going on

DeletedUser

So no one has any family tribes they want me to add to the maps??? You guys are making this entirely too easy for me :p

DeletedUser

Added No Emo as family to ZerO.O as per their members they are the academy tribe.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to give an update on things... As I'm sure some of you might have noticed the maps aren't displaying 100% properly.

Per Nickjers website:

Jan 11, 2013 - 16:54:20 EST
Maps not updating
----------------------------
I have switched servers the maps are updating on. Unfortunately the new server doesn't have the proper libraries to run my map making code. It will take awhile until I can sort this issue out. In the meantime you need to be patient :) Thanks.

DeletedUser

Looks like the maps updated, but I'm not seeing any status updates from nickjer on his website.

DeletedUser

Dn,dn2 updated you won't see it until the maps sync up with the main server which most likely won't be until tomorrow. Removed family tags of FF,TGIF as they were coming up invalid so I'm assuming that family tag is done and over with.

DeletedUser

Mind putting k33 on the tribe map and player map soon? :D. I prefer staying under rader since my tribe size is not big enough yet but w/e :).

DeletedUser

It seems the only map your tribe would/should populate on is the dominance map for k33. Not really sure why it's not showing, I will take a look at it when I get some free time today.

DeletedUser

It seems the only map your tribe would/should populate on is the dominance map for k33. Not really sure why it's not showing, I will take a look at it when I get some free time today.

it is ok.. i realize that after awhile .. , it need 100k point in k33, my tribe only has 80k yet xD..

DeletedUser

Hehe, My tribe and myself , both are on continent dominent map :D..

Wait alittle longer, Spartans are coming to dominate :p

DeletedUser

Wow - We're in the top 15 fastest noblers while we've only got 29 villages. The entire 'fastest noblers' map is based on players who have more than 100 vills - guess we're doing great :p