Back By Dope Demand: Self Updating Maps!!!

DeletedUser

Can we get these maps expanded please? *Cannot see the full view of the world. *Thanks.

DeletedUser

It's been a minute since I've been around... Real world ish :/ Looks like I lost my username/password to the w8 maps. I'll see about getting in touch with nickjer to get them situated. Sorry about that folks.

DeletedUser

These maps need to be expanded. *Do we still have mods or anyone that can edit this crap?????

DeletedUser

The mods are in no way responsible for the maps, we do not create them nor are they handled by InnoGames or my staff.

DeletedUser

The mods are in no way responsible for the maps, we do not create them nor are they handled by InnoGames or my staff.

*lol, I know. *I was hoping you could contact our map maker and get him/her to expand them. *Just had to get your attention first*:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are better ways to "get my attention". And there is a link in the very first post that allow YOU to get in contact with the map maker. If you want to handle the map instead of the person who has taken on the responsibility, ask Nickjer to grant you access.

DeletedUser

I'll go back under my rock now.

*I mailed pimpjuice and have not heard back from him. *Anyone know how to get in contact with nickjer? *These maps need to be fixed >.<

DeletedUser

I'll go back under my rock now.

*I mailed pimpjuice and have not heard back from him. *Anyone know how to get in contact with nickjer? *These maps need to be fixed >.<

I updated the map. It is fixed ^^
Updated the families as well. If sth is wrong let me know.

Families
2HARD F. - 2HARD, HaRd
AGPRC F. - AGPRC, RT
USMF F. - USMF, USMF2, USMF3