back to see the end and do what some dreamed of doing but failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2247

u6s5l.

#9 18.02.12, 01:09 Top
Quote: Originally Posted by BAND4LIFE
Im wondering why no moderator has answered this yet??? maybe whipping up another story of why they won't close the world?or maybe they are inactive??

Well, you'd flame me if I posted anything explaining it, or probably anything at all. None of the other regular mods (including me) would know. The forum admins know nothing. Lisa can only ask for permission, as it's up to Innogames' product manager(s) if I'm not mistaken.

So...not sure why we'd be posting? I can assure you, we're not inactive though.

i am posting here to say job well done to all players remaining on us3 and to those who r no longer on the world because of epic fails good riddens to bad rubbish.

happy gamming time4sleep

Time4Sleep (k45.01) attacks 002 Karl-Marx-Stadt (361|468) K43 Oct 12,2011 22:49

sad 3 months overdue ending this world if it had closed back in october i might have had the energy to help out more but not having to pay for pp last 3 months bought me a used dvd and stale popcorn,

DeletedUser

Still going with your grudges and insults eh? You never get over things. Seriously, get over it already. It's petty.

DeletedUser2247

Still going with your grudges and insults eh? You never get over things. Seriously, get over it already. It's petty.

once again u jump to post yet u r the 1 who instigates, great work i praise you i told power of three i would leave you alone and i will but dont stick your foot in your mouth then blame me. the end factor is you still fail and end up being my skype chats hits and giggles i said to some 1 you would b first to respond and in record nub timming

cheers

DeletedUser

Quotes me and isn't about me. Sure.

Mk then, enjoy your "win". Good riddance to "rubbish" indeed.

Edit: Of course I answer first. You quoted me, used a thinly veiled insult against me, and I'm active. Is that a bad thing? I don't think it's bad for a moderator to be active, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.