Banned players

DeletedUser6722

Why is it that theres so many banned players? I'm coming from the international servers and I've never seen banned players there

DeletedUser5959

That makes no sense in any way,

Worker 1 at Inno: "Hey the world is empty! What are we going to do?"
Worker 2 at Inno: "We could make a bunch of fake accounts to fill it!"
Worker 1: That's so dumb you need to smack yourself for saying it.
*Worker 2 smacks themselves*

DeletedUser

probably extrapolating from those he is attacking, which is not a huge stretch as there are little over 1k players

DeletedUser5964

If you try attacking players with about 73-80 points around the rim where players that joined immediately after the start of the world are, most of them are banned.

MNWT

Reaction score
I do think Inno populates the world with extra accounts. I've seen accounts with the name "guest7897515484" (or whatever random number) that barely grow, and then turn barb. Sometimes those villages disappear completely. My guess is some of those are auto-generated to create barbs to farm. I don't know why some of the villages disappear entirely though without leaving a barb behind.

DeletedUser6712

i am pretty sure that those guests accounts are just random people who never played this game and end up making village and starting the game because they clicked on advertisement from inno-gamines somewhere in the universe of the internet... also playing this game for multiple years never seen the villages disappear entirely, but maybe i need to buy glasses or something)

MNWT

Reaction score
I only notice they disappear because I farm far and wide and sometimes when the player goes barb, the village coords disappear as well from the report because the village is gone.

Deleted User - 419875

As you all know we will not discuss the ban reason of another player with any other players. But I will clarify several of your thoughts..

1. We will not create a bunch of accounts to fill a world.
2. We will not smack ourselves we only smack each other..:p
3. The accounts that disappear are accounts that are made from another outside media source such as Facebook or twitter. to Try the game. if they like the game and want to continue then they will register an account with an account name and the old account and village will disappear.
4. It is possible that some of the banned players that you see were made using a bot and had to be banned and removed.
5. The guest39875987y6237869 accounts are also accounts that are made from another outside media source to try the game. They are real players. And will also have to register for an account.

I hope this helps clarify some of your questions or thoughts.

DeletedUser6713

But how do you explain that alot of banned players have the exact amount of points? And the ones who not have the same amount of points are actually very close in points , usually around , like ktsao said 73-80 pints

DeletedUser6713

80% of all banned players have 76 points. I wouldnt care if the banned villages would become barbarians or dissapear , but as it is now i have a bunch of villages around me who i cant attack

Deleted User - 419875

As ZeZe said most likely created by bots. And they will disappear shortly.

DeletedUser5964

If their villages disappear though, that won't solve the issue that we have fewer people to farm.

DeletedUser

If their villages disappear though, that won't solve the issue that we have fewer people to farm.

Them not disappearing just encourages botting even more, so it only makes sense that botted accounts disappear.